Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weekly Pickup Thread (3/12 - 3/18)...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
Just bought this!!!

IMG_0015-3-1.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
got these in yesterday from a trade
hof.jpg

picked up a griffey green /75 tribute from MetallicAlex

and these thursday.. well one of them. also picked up the green version :D
Picture14-1.png

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
agreed, awesome card! were you able to work out a good deal with the seller on ebay?

any idea if the Springer auto super has surfaced? haven't followed him much but what is his expected timetable to the majors?

Dice-K Collector said:
trolea1234 said:
Here's my HUGE pickup. I should have it in hand Monday

ae84c64f.jpg

:eek: great card!

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
gradedeflator said:
agreed, awesome card! were you able to work out a good deal with the seller on ebay?

any idea if the Springer auto super has surfaced? haven't followed him much but what is his expected timetable to the majors?

Dice-K Collector said:
trolea1234 said:
Here's my HUGE pickup. I should have it in hand Monday

ae84c64f.jpg

:eek: great card!

As far as I know, the auto super hasn't surfaced. I worked out a ok deal. His eta predicted is next year. I know the Astros were impressed with the way he has played in spring training

chompsmcgee

Jan 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
AK11 said:
Didn't see one for this week, so here we go:

The Marisnick is nice since there is no auto version to compete with it. As for the Longo, I bought one to replace the smeared one I got from Topps.

Very nice cards! Glad Longo signed those museums in the silver. And the Marisnick is just nasty.

Members online

Latest posts