Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Well, the Kershaw Red BGS 10 is gone...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
aaron41984 said:
Jays_Cards said:
kdailey4315 said:
http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee41/jayp2423/[/url]

What were the other two that could have possibly been better than the Kershaw 2 months ago?[/quote:t3z5x90s]

He owned the Price Superfractor, 9.5.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
MallCopKJ said:
aaron41984 said:
Jays_Cards said:
kdailey4315 said:

He owned the Price Superfractor, 9.5.[/quote:39pikqpy]

Well it looks like you definitely unloaded that at the right time. Well played.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
excel_B said:
WOW - didn't think you would EVER sell it...

That card will skyrocket if Clayton continues to dominate.

:shock: :eek: :shock: :eek:

Thataway to make him feel better about selling it... ::facepalm:: We all sell cards we love for different reasons. Rubbing salt in the wound doesn't help.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
Considering what the Kershaw Super went for, you made out like a bandit

Actually, he made 400.00 on the sale so not quite a bandit. I bought the Super for 2100 (after missing out on a bin for 1800) so yes he got a nice price in comparison to the 1/1 price but I bought when they hype wasn't as high and I think the card should have gone higher. I bought my first Kershaw red for 900 and sold upon call-up for 1900 so I'd ay that was making out like a bandit. I bought my second one (currently in bucket) for 900. Like he mentioned earlier, prospectors are fickle and would rather buy unproven 21 year olds for stupid money than a semi-proven 21 year old. I think the card has room to grow if the Dodgers make the playoffs and he can shine under a national spotlight or if he fulfills his CY Young potential.

Either way I'm happy he made some good money and ultimately would have loved to see the card in my collection.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
Bigfan5 said:
JoshHamilton said:
Considering what the Kershaw Super went for, you made out like a bandit

Actually, he made 400.00 on the sale so not quite a bandit. I bought the Super for 2100 (after missing out on a bin for 1800) so yes he got a nice price in comparison to the 1/1 price but I bought when they hype wasn't as high and I think the card should have gone higher. I bought my first Kershaw red for 900 and sold upon call-up for 1900 so I'd ay that was making out like a bandit. I bought my second one (currently in bucket) for 900. Like he mentioned earlier, prospectors are fickle and would rather buy unproven 21 year olds for stupid money than a semi-proven 21 year old. I think the card has room to grow if the Dodgers make the playoffs and he can shine under a national spotlight or if he fulfills his CY Young potential.

Either way I'm happy he made some good money and ultimately would have loved to see the card in my collection.

Actually, I thought you would have been the buyer on the auction. Sorry to hear you aren't, because it would look great with your Dodgers collection.

Members online

Latest posts