Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Went To My First Blackhawks Game Saturday Night

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
Like the title suggests, I was able to go to my first Blackhawks game over the weekend. I was an amazing experience. This was only the 2nd NHL game I had ever been to, with the first being earlier this year in San Jose. That was the Hertl 4 goal game versus the Rangers (Lucky, I know. Believe me, I know.) It is somewhat difficult for me to go to Blackhawks games as I live in Oklahoma, and we do not really have any NHL teams nearby. Dallas is by far the closest. My mom's side of the family is from the Chicago area so we have adopted the Hawks as our team to root for since I can remember.

Anyway, I was able to score an amazing ticket for a very reasonable price for this Blackhawks game. I was in the 2nd row in the section next to the Hawks bench. I was 4 seats away from the bench. I was kind of surprised with the the fact you couldn't really hear the players chirping at each other. I though for sure there would be more of that to hear. I can't say I was really shocked by the amount of Hawks fan in attendance, but I was surprised there were not more Stars fans there. It at times seemed almost like a home game for the Blackhawks. I took plenty of pics and vids, and the one I have posted below pretty much sums up my experience. I can't wait to do it again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3L_eWQql9U

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
You've got to get to a game at the UC if you are ever in the area. I was at the game last night, such a fun time.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
Love it!

Kane is probably one of my top favorite players...

I have yet to go to an NHL game... Maybe within the next couple years I will.

Yeah Kane is definitely my favorite to watch. It was nuts, just perfect timing.

I would definitely suggest going in the near future. It truly is incredible to watch in person. The players are a lot quicker than it seems on tv.

Members online