Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What are your favorite one time only brands?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
1995 Topps DIII was pretty cool
1995ToppsDIIITEN.jpg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I thought 2005 Donruss Champions was a great set and a fun rip.

If memory serves me right, it was a one-time release and was actually the Last licensed set Donruss released. It had tons of GU'd and some autos too, probably for that reason.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
I loved 2002 Topps Super Teams!

Retired-only set celebrating ten great teams from history. Modern cards of guys like Del Crandall, Claudell Washington, Sal Maglie, etc. Topps was planning to make several series and continue putting out cards of great teams (e.g. 27 Yankees, 85 Royals), but ditched 'em, most likely due to expensive photo rights. Shame.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
ThoseBackPages said:
UDs 2008 Documentary was poorly executed, good idea though
Yes, Loved this product, wished they wouldn't have used the same picture over and over again...
163 card team set and 16 different fronts! ::facepalm::

ronzo

Sep 8, 2008
Stroudsburg, PA
It was actually two years, but I liked 2003 UD Authentics. I've actually been trying to find some of the framed pieces for reasonable prices but haven't located any yet.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Exquisite or UD black baseball - imagine if they were on-card autos - they would have been amongst my favorites of all-time.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
2002 Donruss Originals.....

Great design incorporating the even years from 82-88 with lots of Recollection Collection auto's and many insert, GU and a small auto set.
I still to this day search for the very few cards that I need to complete the master set.
Seeing the designs took me back to my youth...

Rumor had it that there was supposed to be a another set released but using the odd years from 81-87.
My goodness, that would have been awesome!

AK11

May 24, 2010
1999 UD Choice was cheap retail product, but was fun for the prime choice reserve parallels and the colorful starquest cards.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Ticket to Stardom... I know the product had it's issues but I loved the auto'd jersey/bat/stub type cards

Topps Unique wasn't terrible although they called single color jersey swatches "patches."

UDX had a two year run and I loved the stuff (really only broke 2008 though). I still want an X-Diecut patch card

Timeline was cool. It had a ton of different inserts though.

Members online

Latest posts