Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

what boxes for 100$?> POLL POSSIBLE CHOICES

Which boxes?

• 1 box of 05 ud origins bball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
Re: what boxes for 100$?> POLL

What kind of cards are you looking for?

I'd probably try to get two boxes of 08 Ultimate...you can sometimes catch them for $65 ish dlvd. You only get 1 hit per box though.

You could also wait for 09 Leaf Century which is supposed to come out in a month or so.

Landon

Oct 4, 2008
dont do prospects. What do you all think of my posssible chouces?

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
Elements and Cosigners you could get the cosigners pretty cheap right now I knw not mnay people like the set but you get 12 parrales and 3 autos per box best value for the $

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
So basically your looking for a box to get a decent hit or something huge. You just complained about getting 2 jersey cards in a box. IMO the boxes you have listed above won't deliver. Why would you get elements when the best hit is a jeter auto that is valued roughly around $100? If you want to hit something big you need to bust products like premier, triple threads, etc etc. With this being said it would be best to stick with singles in this situation. Buy something you are happy with. As opposed to wasting $100 on two jersey cards.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
2005 Diamond Kings

You can get them for $60ish DLVD last time I checked.

I pulled a Rod Carew Auto/Bat + Derrek Lee Auto/Bat in my box.

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
Skorris CCBC said:
2005 Diamond Kings

You can get them for $60ish DLVD last time I checked.

I pulled a Rod Carew Auto/Bat + Derrek Lee Auto/Bat in my box.

And I bought 2 boxes last year and pulled 4 common jerseys. See my point?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts