Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What did you use your eBay bucks on?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Just paid for this $8.55 shipped. got $2.50 left
$T2eC16FHJIIE9qTYI45WBP6myJ3ll!~~60_12.JPG

Calripkenjrcollector

Dec 12, 2009
National City, California
I bought the following to build up my ebay buck for the three cards below.
2010PaniniCenturyBlastfromthePast.jpg
2011PrimeCutsIconsAutograph.jpg

2010PaniniCentury3CentAutograph.jpg
2011PrimeCutsEmblemsoftheHallAuto.jpg

2005PrimeCutsTimelineAutoT-46.jpg
2005PrimeCutsMLBIconsAutoPrime.jpg

2005PrimeCuts93AuthenticPrime.jpg
2000StadiumClubCapturetheActionView.jpg

2012SportkingsAutographGoldA-CRJ-3.jpg
2005Donruss2131IroncladAuthenticAuthograph.jpg

2004FleerInscribedNOTGPurple.jpg
2004DiamondKingsDiamondCutBat.jpg

Incoming from ebay bucks....
2005 Topps Retired Signature Black Border /54
2011 Prime Cuts Timeline Autograph /25
2010 Panini Century Collection Postcards /25
This three ended up costing me $15 out of pocket.....

Last edited:

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
Not sure yet, I am hoping some day to get a game used jersey. Then Maybe I will try to find a mannequin LOL. I have some cleats already.

Sad part is, the mannequin will probably cost more than the GU stuff...to buy one of those things new is not cheap. But I'm sure theres a retail store going out of business somewhere in your area that you could probably find a good deal on one from. Definitely post a pic of that if you ever get the entire ensemble. Could probably even make a giant scan of his face and tape it on the mannequin and have your own personal Ethier.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Sad part is, the mannequin will probably cost more than the GU stuff...to buy one of those things new is not cheap. But I'm sure theres a retail store going out of business somewhere in your area that you could probably find a good deal on one from. Definitely post a pic of that if you ever get the entire ensemble. Could probably even make a giant scan of his face and tape it on the mannequin and have your own personal Ethier.

LOL... We will see.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
I had $11.11 and made a couple of small sales. These will cost me around $20 or so after it is all said and done!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370628219892?redirect=mobile#ht_468wt_250

Awesome! I went to the West TN Diamond Jaxx last game before they changed to the Jackson Generals a couple years ago and they were selling all sorts of game used equipment. They had several pair of pants for $2. I almost bought a pair to play softball in but thought that might be kind of weird :p

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Awesome! I went to the West TN Diamond Jaxx last game before they changed to the Jackson Generals a couple years ago and they were selling all sorts of game used equipment. They had several pair of pants for $2. I almost bought a pair to play softball in but thought that might be kind of weird :p

Yeah this seller is saying keep them or play in them. I am like what???? LOL kind of strange to play in hand me down pants. Reminds me of high school ball. LOL

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
My campus is using a "Rock STAAR" theme this year. (STAAR is the new TAKS test here in Texas. State criterion-based standardized test. Although I would prefer a norm-referenced test!)

STAAR testing doesn't start until 3rd grade, but it is my duty to expose my 2nd graders to the "classics".

I used my Ebay bucks to but a 24" x 36" Ramones poster for my bulletin board!

Members online

Latest posts