Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

what happened to chat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
specifically old school classic members like

wlalocal
JO
birdsfan
oneone
jedi500
noaskiescards
darocker
boxbreaker44
adamsince1981(the tulo collector)
bigfan5
mallcop
george califis
rockies

and of course the most important influential legendary member of all time, zambrano38

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
We all left and took a chat with us. It's currently sitting in my garage. I am updating the carburetor, adding streamers to the handlebars and stenciling all of our names on the frame.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
chat was slowing the site down so it was deactivated. some of those members you mentioned still pop their heads in every once in awhile. havent seen bigfan5 in a long time.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
chat was slowing the site down so it was deactivated. some of those members you mentioned still pop their heads in every once in awhile. havent seen bigfan5 in a long time.

damn, sad about the chat. the chat on the old original FCB site was the best thing on the internet in terms of sports cards, i miss that place :(

is superfractor's crew still around

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
Big Papi strikes! 16th inning...David Ortiz home run!

Wuddup Miggy?

looking good so far this year!!!

pitching could use an ace, but maybe buccholz will finally develop into one, who knows

either way, they look much better than last years team obviously

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
looking good so far this year!!!

pitching could use an ace, but maybe buccholz will finally develop into one, who knows

either way, they look much better than last years team obviously

Hopefully Buchholz secretly got a sex-change over the winter and grew a pair. We'll need him to stay healthy this year.

Happy about the Tsarnaev verdict?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts