Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is wrong with this video?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dec 10, 2008
I don't have a forum name at Blowout, and am not interested in one, so somebody should post this info over there so the real winner of the best pull contest gets rewarded.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Everybody needs to block him from bidding on their auctions.

eBay username: met4lif

Karma, karma, karma, karma, karma chameleon :lol:

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
PeteD said:
Another ********* busted! :lol:

Maybe it was boomets!

Living a double life. In one he hates the Mets the other he is there biggest fan.
In one he collects Evan Longoria and in the other he still doesn't plan scams well.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Even though its clearly the same ball he bought at auction he is claiming to be posting a video later of the 2 balls together. Now here is where it gets interesting, will the new mantle be legit?

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
I can't stand liars and cheaters! :x

How often does this happen when people actually get away with it? Do you think this is this guy's first time?

If he did this to enter and win a contest in another forum, he should be banned for life from that forum for trying to cheat the other members. There honestly should be no sympathy for him.

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
A_Pharis said:
lol. He removed ALL of his videos. What a loossseeerrrr.

Really? So one with common sense would assume that he's tried to pull something similar before in other videos. I know it's generally not safe to assume anything, but this doesn't help the guy's defense any.

I hope he's never hosted group breaks before. If so, those participants might want to check into this.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
mwheeler27 said:
A_Pharis said:
lol. He removed ALL of his videos. What a loossseeerrrr.

Really? So one with common sense would assume that he's tried to pull something similar before in other videos. I know it's generally not safe to assume anything, but this doesn't help the guy's defense any.

I hope he's never hosted group breaks before. If so, those participants might want to check into this.

He did have a case break up, it was 2008 UD Heroes. Not sure if it was group or not though.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
If he was telling the truth, he would have taken a picture of both baseball's side by side, or videotaped them together. Since he hasn't, i have no doubt it is the same baseball

Members online