Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is your dream card?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Nov 6, 2019
Arizona
Weird way to spam though.
I believe they test the water with their first post and hope they seem legit enough to pass. Who knows but with Goolge changing their algorithm years ago so spammers links won't help them with a sites SEO, they continue to do it, which make no sense to me as their linking is worthless now.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I found my dream card a few months ago. Or actually it found me. There was a topic posted on the Net54 vintage card forum where people posted their so called white whale (dream cards). Another member saw my post about the Old Judge card I had been looking for. He had it for sale. I did ask the Net54 forum owner if the seller was any good. He gave the thumbs up on the guy. So, here's my dream card.

I'm not going to do a happy dance. My back is too sore. :p

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Congrats!!

I found my dream card a few months ago. Or actually it found me. There was a topic posted on the Net54 vintage card forum where people posted their so called white whale (dream cards). Another member saw my post about the Old Judge card I had been looking for. He had it for sale. I did ask the Net54 forum owner if the seller was any good. He gave the thumbs up on the guy. So, here's my dream card.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here

Cool story, glad it worked out for ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Latest posts