Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

what is your thoughts on moving bulk autos??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boxbreaker

Aug 9, 2008
i have around 80 2007 Bowman sterling Au and about 50 2007 tristar AU that i would like to move soon. they are all low end. for those of you that sell alot, would you put them in lots as i am not sure some would make the .99 cut if listed as each. if you would put them in lots how many per?

thanks for your help!

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
Give them a month, then when the new changes take effect on eBay, list them for .99 a piece on eBay for free. It's what everyone else will be doing, and will probably get you more than you'd get selling them as lots.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
If they're low end, it might not be worth your time to list them one by one and only get $1-2 per. Plus, you'll have to ship them all out individually. If you listed them in two auctions (one for each set), I'm guessing the final amount would be about what you would get for them individually, and it would be a lot less work.

Members online