Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

which current player do you hate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nurvanna

Feb 18, 2009
phoenix, az
don't hate him, just don't see how people can or use to froth all over him. also, my opinion has nothing to do with steroids. so he's not current, he's just in limbo: barry bonds.

back in '98 sammy sosa played in sf. the sf fans booed when the giants walked him. barry made a comment something to the effect that these fans were not true fans. that they'd rather see a guy hit a home run rather than for their team to win. you stupid stump dumb mother effer these fans wanted to see history well above their team winning - true fans of the game/sport in my opinion.
on top of that, he would look so disgusted when he was walked during that season he was trying to surpass babe ruth.
i'm glad he's not playing and probably just pouting!

probably others, but none as much as barry bonds.

jdfoxtrot79 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

i didn't watch the whole video, however i find it funny how back then you could rock the prison look( though his shirt is wrong by having it tucked in ) and you be in style without implying anything gangster.

brokenliz1 said:

cool avatar. :)

brokenliz1

Aug 7, 2008
sportscardtheory said:
brokenliz1 said:
KandKCards said:
brokenliz1 said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
Chase Utley.Basically for the same reasons you do.The guy is a d-bag.

The same reason he does?His reason is based on nothing.Nothing Utley has said OR done but only a feeling.I feel you are a d-bag.I have nothing to base this on but from what one other person has said I have to agree, you are a ******-bag.And I am a KC Royals fan so I couldn't give a sh!t less about Utley, good or bad.

Stop being a sheep.It just makes you like a, well, ******-bag.
I'll reply to this for the Chase haters. He stayed with a friend of mine when he was in the Cape league. They said he was an arrogant ***** who would come home in the middle of the night after being at the bars and generally treated the family who was doing him a major favor like sh*t.
Is that enough?

No that is not enough.Doing him a favor since he was about to or already was making a million?Funny how pissed-off family comes out then.How was his family doing him a favor?Shut-up you fool.

Are you for real???

Yes I am.Are you?

laroche17

Mar 17, 2009
im gonna have to go with chris burke for what he did in the playoffs in the 18th inning with the astros!

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Hate may be a little strong, but I absolutely despise Jeter. It has nothing to do with jealousy at all because I think he is the most overrated player in the history of baseball and I would much rather have Jed Lowrie over Jeter, but the fact that he stands for everything that the Yankees are makes me :? :?

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Jays_Cards said:
Hate may be a little strong, but I absolutely despise Jeter. It has nothing to do with jealousy at all because I think he is the most overrated player in the history of baseball and I would much rather have Jed Lowrie over Jeter, but the fact that he stands for everything that the Yankees are makes me :? :?
+1,000,000

jetsrule4

Aug 16, 2008
the red sox, especially ortiz but the red sox in generally i could watch ortiz walk into the street seeing a semi comin down at 100 mph and watch him go splat( even tho the truck would probably bounce off him, he needs to lay off the carbs)

braden

Aug 7, 2008
brokenliz1 said:
Penno said:
brokenliz1 said:
KandKCards said:
brokenliz1 said:
[quote="thenumberonemetfan":3b240bxx]Chase Utley.Basically for the same reasons you do.The guy is a d-bag.

The same reason he does?His reason is based on nothing.Nothing Utley has said OR done but only a feeling.I feel you are a d-bag.I have nothing to base this on but from what one other person has said I have to agree, you are a ******-bag.And I am a KC Royals fan so I couldn't give a sh!t less about Utley, good or bad.

I'll reply to this for the Chase haters. He stayed with a friend of mine when he was in the Cape league. They said he was an arrogant ***** who would come home in the middle of the night after being at the bars and generally treated the family who was doing him a major favor like sh*t.
Is that enough?

No that is not enough.Doing him a favor since he was about to or already was making a million?Funny how pissed-off family comes out then.How was his family doing him a favor?Shut-up you fool.

How is hosting a minor league player in your house and giving him a place to stay not considered a favor?

Because he could have found another place to stay...[/quote:3b240bxx]

lol. I couldn't care less if Utley's a dick or not, but saying that inviting someone to live with you isn't a favour simply because he could live somewhere else is honestly one of the stupidest things I've read on this board. So congrats on that.

Oh, and I hate Brett Myers.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
braden said:
brokenliz1 said:
Penno said:
brokenliz1 said:
KandKCards said:
[quote="brokenliz1":35a1y9up][quote="thenumberonemetfan":35a1y9up]Chase Utley.Basically for the same reasons you do.The guy is a d-bag.

Is that enough?

How is hosting a minor league player in your house and giving him a place to stay not considered a favor?

Because he could have found another place to stay...[/quote:35a1y9up]

lol. I couldn't care less if Utley's a dick or not, but saying that inviting someone to live with you isn't a favour simply because he could live somewhere else is honestly one of the stupidest things I've read on this board. So congrats on that.

Oh, and I hate Brett Myers.[/quote:35a1y9up]

I hate him too.Cant stand a wife beater.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I hate that fat kid Joba for screaming when he gets guys out and Arod for slapping Arroyo's glove and standing on second with his hamburger helper gloves in the air like "what did I do?". Oh, and Clemens..

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
jetsrule4 said:
the red sox, especially ortiz but the red sox in generally i could watch ortiz walk into the street seeing a semi comin down at 100 mph and watch him go splat( even tho the truck would probably bounce off him, he needs to lay off the carbs)
Wow what the F*** is wrong with you??

And the Red Sox aren't a player, you freakin tard.

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
braden said:
brokenliz1 said:
Penno said:
brokenliz1 said:
KandKCards said:
[quote="brokenliz1":1th1e4y1][quote="thenumberonemetfan":1th1e4y1]Chase Utley.Basically for the same reasons you do.The guy is a d-bag.

Is that enough?

Because he could have found another place to stay...[/quote:1th1e4y1]

Oh, and I hate Brett Myers.[/quote:1th1e4y1]

Agree completely. It's very apparent he does not know how the minor league host family program works, so there is no use in arguing with him.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
brokenliz1 said:
KandKCards said:
brokenliz1 said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
Chase Utley.Basically for the same reasons you do.The guy is a d-bag.

Is that enough?

Best part of this thread is that you inadvertently made yourself look like the d-bag :lol:

totran

Mar 25, 2009
my most hated player is john rocker

do i really need to say why

then pedro martinez im not too sure how he should have handled the 72 year old charging at him but it looked bad. add to that the stare down where he pointed to his head meaning your next to get one to the noggin
low class and unprofessional.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
Some of the players on my "Most Disliked Team":

Schilling
Farnsworth
Youkilis
Vizquel
Griffey Jr.
Bonds

Managing the team: Bobby Cox (the constant whining about balls/strikes makes me ill)

Calling the game: Ken Harrelson :lol:

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
hive17 said:
beefycheddar said:
Gary Sheffield.

Oooh, good one. All of Milwaukee hates that reverse-racist *****.

What's "reverse-racism"? There is only 1 kind of racism (& oddly it does not discriminate against any race..If Sheffield is racist towards White individual's, then he's a racist; why does he deserve a special term to be made up to label the hate he feels for another race?)...

Personally I do not hate any ball player as hating someone is a waste of energy, I don't care for these two player's personalities:
1) Derek "the Dousche" Jeter
2) Barry (*) Bonds

Members online

Latest posts