Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which of todays Super Stars will be forgotten in the future?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
jswaykos said:
I always wonder this. I bet we won't forget about most of them since we see them play every day, but our kids will never hear about guys like Scott Rolen, Jimmy Rollins, Nick Markakis, Matt Holliday, Miguel Cabrera...

They're big names but not immortal. I mean, even when I think of all the old time guys from the 50s I really can't name too many, just a very small smattering of guys in the HOF or are noteworthy for some other reason. I couldn't tell you the Braves 3rd starter from 1966.

I don't know dude. He's the best defensive 3rd baseman of all time. Brooks and Schmidt aren't forgotten today, so why would Rolen be forgotten in the future? He was part of the MV3, and a great player.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Therion said:
Darryl Kile

A lot of people have already forgotten how good he was.

That said, the person that said Craig Biggio is out of their minds. HOFers are never forgotten.

I can't see anyone throw a nasty curveball without thinking of DK, and how it compares to his junk.

Members online

Latest posts