Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which SP are going to the All-Star game: NATIONAL

Who will be going to the All-Star game? (PLEASE CHOOSE SEVEN PITCHERS)

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Having Carpenter and Wainwright in the rotation is not a good thing when competing for a spot in the All Star Game :(

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
r2d2 said:
Having Carpenter and Wainwright in the rotation is not a good thing when competing for a spot in the All Star Game :(
how about cain, lincecum :( with sanchez pitching very well and so does zito. Wait why should i be complaining we have t he best staff in baseball :p

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
The fact that Oswalt hasn't been mentioned is criminal. Those stats on such a horrible team. 12/14 quality starts, come on! He has a better K/BB and WHIP than Lincecum!

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
He has been good, his stats definitely don't show it. But he won't make it. He's 22nd right now in ERA with 3.18...that just tells you how dominant pitching has been this year.

And he has a .333 W% at 4-8. I originally picked Oswalt to make the NL roster b/c of how well he was pitching and how bad the Astros suck. But it looks like I was wrong.

My guess is that it will be Hunter Pence or Matt Lindstrom now.

MOFNY said:
The fact that Oswalt hasn't been mentioned is criminal. Those stats on such a horrible team. 12/14 quality starts, come on! He has a better K/BB and WHIP than Lincecum!

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
markakis8 said:
He has been good, his stats definitely don't show it. But he won't make it. He's 22nd right now in ERA with 3.18...that just tells you how dominant pitching has been this year.

And he has a .333 W% at 4-8. I originally picked Oswalt to make the NL roster b/c of how well he was pitching and how bad the Astros suck. But it looks like I was wrong.

My guess is that it will be Hunter Pence or Matt Lindstrom now.

MOFNY said:
Pence doesn't deserve to be there. He has had a very slow start to the year. Meanwhile Oswalt was dominate for 2 straight months. The only reason his ERA is over 3 is because of a couple bad starts. If not it would be around 2.3.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
And call me a homer but this what i'll rate the top pitchers in the NL this year (AKA CY YOUNG?). This is in the eyes of voters and such who look at W-L record mixed with performance.

1. Ubaldo *AS
2. Johnson *AS
3. Wainwright *AS
4. Lincecum *AS
5. Halladay *AS
6. Pelfrey *AS
7. Carpenter
8. Garcia
9. Cain (damn w-l record) *AS

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts