Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who has the best signature?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mamunrud

Aug 14, 2008
Dubuque, Iowa
I'm kinda partial to this guy:

mantle_score_auto.jpg

or

mathews_cut_auto.jpg

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
So I figure I'll dig through the ol' TTM Bucket to pull out some of my favs I've received TTM over the years:

TTMKelly88T.jpg
TTMMaWilliams91T-AS.jpg
TTMDarwin91T.jpg
TTM83-OttavinoSTL.jpg

TTMMaroth05Trad.jpg
TTMMcDowell93T.jpg
TTMDarwin93T.jpg

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
I completely disagree with Griffey Jr..

I agree with Killebrew and Rivera. I can certainly throw Mantle in there too.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Can't believe Jeter hasn't been mentioned yet. I've always thought his signature was one of the best.
Really? I can. It's nice that it's always a full signature but it's really just a bunch of circles, can't make out any letters.

Though I am surprised I am the only one who mentioned Gehringer....as I think he and Killer are the top dogs in terms of autograph quality. I haven't seen this guy posted yet, great looking sig for such a long name:

petrocellijsyauto.jpg

I wish more modern players had nice looking autos, those players seem few and far between. I see box breaks of a new product (specifically BC and the like) and it's like, do these guys have any pride in their signatures? Granted, they are signing a zillion cards but it would still be nice to make out more than one letter. Of the young players today I do like Mike Moustakas' full signature. He is a good reason as to why on-card autographs are awesome.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Griffey Jr.
Koufax
Killer
Mo Rivera
Can't believe nobody (unless my skimming missed it) mentioned Barry Bonds. Dude has a sweet sig.

ripken2131_8

Feb 4, 2011
Savannah, GA
Those of you who posted scans of cards (mostly Bowman) that already have a facsimile signature on them, it's crazy how big a difference there is from the facsimile to what to what they actually signed. You would think they would notice and try to make it look half-way similar to what's already on there!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts