Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who is this Gleyber Torres?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
His base autos are going for 30.00 to 40.00 and I was lucky to get the case hit of his red refractor auto 3/5! My local hobby store sold it for me.....599.99 bin....... 18 years old short stop and from Venez....signed as a free agent. Best regards, David

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
He's in the next wave of Cubs stud prospects. Best fielding SS out of everyone they have, including Russell and Baez.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
His base autos are going for 30.00 to 40.00 and I was lucky to get the case hit of his red refractor auto 3/5! My local hobby store sold it for me.....599.99 bin....... 18 years old short stop and from Venez....signed as a free agent. Best regards, David

Damn. I would've paid way more for it.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I would NEVER want to cast aspersions on an unknown hobby shop, but I would ask who bought it. Did you see the auction go up? Yeah, you have $500+, but it just seems odd that a card shop wouldn't put a little effort into researching what a proper BIN would be.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Might as well take the money and run, odds are good that pretty soon someone more highly regarded will come along and that $1000 Red auto will turn into a $300 Red auto. I'm sure the guy at my local who pulled a Bubba Starling Gold auto a few years back is happy to have gotten a grand for what is now probably a $200 card.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Might as well take the money and run, odds are good that pretty soon someone more highly regarded will come along and that $1000 Red auto will turn into a $300 Red auto. I'm sure the guy at my local who pulled a Bubba Starling Gold auto a few years back is happy to have gotten a grand for what is now probably a $200 card.

Closer to $100...

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
I would NEVER want to cast aspersions on an unknown hobby shop, but I would ask who bought it. Did you see the auction go up? Yeah, you have $500+, but it just seems odd that a card shop wouldn't put a little effort into researching what a proper BIN would be.

Nobody in my area even knew this guy. Looks like someone had it graded 9.5 and its was on ebay for $2,000 or best offer.....Not showing anymore....but not showing in as sold. Best regards, David

Members online

Latest posts