Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who Is Your Top D'Backs (#2) Prospect?

#2 AZ D'Backs Prospect?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Since we all know Parker is their clear-cut top prospect, who would be your #2 in their system?

Cast your votes.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
cgilmo said:
i voted for BA

Yep this is pretty easy IMO.

Hopefully Parker is alright and isn't affected by the injury. I really was enjoying following this kid's outings this year. Anyone hear anything new about him lately?

ubersweet987

Jul 17, 2009
I would have voted for Allen over Parker. He is much closer to the majors, and a young pitcher with an injury is never a good sign. I think Brandon Allen is going to have an impact bat in the majors.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
ubersweet987 said:
I would have voted for Allen over Parker. He is much closer to the majors, and a young pitcher with an injury is never a good sign. I think Brandon Allen is going to have an impact bat in the majors.

He smacked a near homer last night that Andre Ethier robbed. It may not have made it over but it at least would have hit the top of the fence.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I'm a homer and picked the guy I have seen play the most.

commodoresauto4-1.jpg

Oh yeah and I produced his only card so far.....

jlecates

Dec 4, 2008
Still not a great system, but much improved after one of the best drafts of '09. Part of that is Borchering - a chance to be a very special bat.

Members online

Latest posts