Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who's at work today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
I am and it's freaking quiet!

I actually got a seat on the subway which was a miracle! lol

Labratt21

Aug 7, 2008
Sacramento, CA
I haven't got this off in a long time so it's no real biggie. When I was a grad student it was just monday. Now that I'm working, still monday. But not many places in TX celebrate it.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
I'm at work, Have been since 5am. It's a good thing though since I can actually build up some inventory before the big orders start hitting. Gotta love making fruit cake...Seriously who eats this crap :lol:

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
A_Pharis said:
I am... well. I work with my brother so I'm really never "at work" - per se. I do have to go meet with a client about web page content later as well as start on two more websites.

Ditto; I have a client in Europe and so I'm getting odd hours of work due to the time difference.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Stock market is open so I am at work. Dead tired and not overly motivated, but doing my best. Running a reprot right now which is why I am on FCB

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
The students in my district have today off, but us teachers only have today off if we completed an exchange day during the summer. Fortunately I did.

cubfan131

Aug 18, 2008
Someone asked me yesterday if I had to work today and it reminded me of the quote from You Me & Dupree:

Dupree: [during his job interview] I'm a people person, very personable. I absolutely insist on enjoying life. Not so task-oriented. Not a work horse. If you're looking for a Clydesdale I'm probably not your man. Like I don't live to work, it's more the other way around. I work to live. Incidentally, what's your policy on Columbus Day?
Interviewer: We work.
Dupree: Really? The guy discovered the new world. I'm afraid to even ask about Victory Over Japan Day.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Im Not. :D

Canadian Thanksgiving today. Im watching some CFL Football (Calgary at Montreal) and waiting to eat Turkey in about 4 hours :)

Go Stamps Go!!!

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
im off, but not b/c of columbus day. im delivering pizzas after being laid off twice in a six month span ::facepalm::

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Im not, but only because I worked a 27 hour day last weekend upgrading a server.

Members online

Latest posts