Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why Did This Card Go For This Much!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
May be some set collectors as well.
It's not the nicest design.....but I think it's one of the largest Autograph sets UD has ever done.
Usually see it in Baseball with set collectors battling for cards and driving them up to crazy prices.

Maybe that's the case - especially if it is SP and if I recall, I don't remember a ton of people busting base UD that year...honestly, I'd lean toward it being all those things for the card to get to that price. :lol:

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
rymflaherty said:
May be some set collectors as well.
It's not the nicest design.....but I think it's one of the largest Autograph sets UD has ever done.
Usually see it in Baseball with set collectors battling for cards and driving them up to crazy prices.

Maybe that's the case - especially if it is SP and if I recall, I don't remember a ton of people busting base UD that year...honestly, I'd lean toward it being all those things for the card to get to that price. :lol:

I think youre right about it being a huge set and that not alot of people busted those boxes. I just saw the price and was like dang. Set collectors can be crazy but they never need any of my items :lol:

Members online