Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Will Roy Halladay be traded at this year's deadline?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
darocker80 said:

I have said all along that if the Sox want him, they have the best players to get him (that they are willing/able to trade). Add to that the fact that 2 Jays scouts were at Buchs last AAA start, and Buch will be pitching against the Jays on Friday, and it all makes sense.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
I appreciate the messages but I can't give it up yet. I don't make these up, you can ask a bunch of people. When I know for sure, I will put it out. I don't put anything out until I get the ok. It will be before it is released to most if not all news outlets. I won't risk my source.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
justinmandawg said:
I appreciate the messages but I can't give it up yet. I don't make these up, you can ask a bunch of people. When I know for sure, I will put it out. I don't put anything out until I get the ok. It will be before it is released to most if not all news outlets. I won't risk my source.

He is not making stuff up, things he have told me more than half of them have happened. If they dont happen then most of the time you hear about them later. Example-Justin told me in May Cortes would be traded

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
justinmandawg said:

We don't need a source, just those involved. I can care less about credibility at this point, just give us something to chew on, at least a team! We always preach "scan or ban," well this is "tell or we yell!" :D

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
arod305 said:
justinmandawg said:

He is not making stuff up, things he have told me more than half of them have happened. If they dont happen then most of the time you hear about them later. Example-Justin told me in May Cortes would be traded

I'm 70% or so. 10% I'm told is bs. The other 20% disappear after I'm told about them.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
thenumberonemetfan said:
trademhigh said:
justinmandawg said:
Ok AL to NL. Both in the same division.
Damn, if it goes down, it's a two way trade, and the yankees are definitely not involved?

Yankees arent in the N.L. so nope they arent involved.

It's obviously not the Nats or the Mets, so my candidate would be the Braves. They have the talent needed to get it done and given Wren's trigger happy stance so far this season, I could see him making a splash. Maybe Halladay for Hanson and a position player?

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
JEA2880 said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
trademhigh said:
justinmandawg said:
Damn, if it goes down, it's a two way trade, and the yankees are definitely not involved?

It's obviously not the Nats or the Mets, so my candidate would be the Braves. They have the talent needed to get it done and given Wren's trigger happy stance so far this season, I could see him making a splash. Maybe Halladay for Hanson and a position player?

Thats the only N.L east team I could see it being...I would think the Phillies but apparently they arent involved.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
trademhigh said:
justinmandawg said:

He NEVER said it wasn't a three way deal. Last time I checked, Yankees Blue Jays and an NL team would constitute as AL to NL.

elemin8

Aug 7, 2008
Would make sense especially how Roy has been talking lately

"For me, that's been the biggest struggle," Halladay said. "To (Toronto general manager) J.P. Ricciardi's credit, when I signed my extension, that was the focus for him. He said they were going to try and win. I believe they did the best they could to try and win.

"But financially, the economy, maybe you get to the point where we have to change direction a little bit."[/quote

But regardless if this trade does not go down then I think for sure this year will be the last year to see Halladay as a Jay.

Members online

Latest posts