Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

With all the moves so far,what is your top 5 teams?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
KOBEARODLT said:
kdailey4315 said:
KOBEARODLT said:
kdailey4315 said:
1. Spurs Blair was the steal of the draft and will help them immediatley. I see them winning the title next year.
2. Boston. With Garnett back they are the best in the East
3. Cleveland. Shaq will help a little but not enough for Cleavland to get past Boston. Enjoy your last year of LeBron Cleavland.
4. Lakers. Arizia will hurt more than people think and Odom is still on the fence. If he leaves all they're left with is Kobe, Luke Walton, and Bynum. Not enough to get past the Spurs
5. Portland and... wait for it... WARRIORS. That's right I said it. I think the Warriors make a huge leap this year with Randolph, Curry, Monte, and Biedrinch. Even with the most overrated coach in NBA history I think they leapfrog a few teams in the West (Dallas, Pheonix, Houston, ETC.)

if spurs win it wont be because of blair and when talking about the lakers it makes me wonder if you even watched any of their games last year..you mentioned they are left with walton bynum and kobe...walton doesnt even start and you forgot a few names like hmmm idk ron artest....derek fisher.....PAU FRICKING GASOL ::facepalm::

I did forget about Gasol. Fisher is one of the most overrated players in the NBA and I don't see him doing a whole lot next year. Artest doesn't really impress me that much either. IF they don't resign Odom I think it will be too much of a loss.

so artest doesnt impress you but you named off luke walton and andrew bynum as being the good players lakers are left with?? and clutch threes are never over rated

I don't think Walton is a good player.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
kdailey4315 said:
KOBEARODLT said:
kdailey4315 said:
KOBEARODLT said:
kdailey4315 said:
1. Spurs Blair was the steal of the draft and will help them immediatley. I see them winning the title next year.
2. Boston. With Garnett back they are the best in the East
3. Cleveland. Shaq will help a little but not enough for Cleavland to get past Boston. Enjoy your last year of LeBron Cleavland.
4. Lakers. Arizia will hurt more than people think and Odom is still on the fence. If he leaves all they're left with is Kobe, Luke Walton, and Bynum. Not enough to get past the Spurs
5. Portland and... wait for it... WARRIORS. That's right I said it. I think the Warriors make a huge leap this year with Randolph, Curry, Monte, and Biedrinch. Even with the most overrated coach in NBA history I think they leapfrog a few teams in the West (Dallas, Pheonix, Houston, ETC.)

if spurs win it wont be because of blair and when talking about the lakers it makes me wonder if you even watched any of their games last year..you mentioned they are left with walton bynum and kobe...walton doesnt even start and you forgot a few names like hmmm idk ron artest....derek fisher.....PAU FRICKING GASOL ::facepalm::

I did forget about Gasol. Fisher is one of the most overrated players in the NBA and I don't see him doing a whole lot next year. Artest doesn't really impress me that much either. IF they don't resign Odom I think it will be too much of a loss.

so artest doesnt impress you but you named off luke walton and andrew bynum as being the good players lakers are left with?? and clutch threes are never over rated

I don't think Walton is a good player.

well in your original post you said thats all the lakers had left, implying that those were the only 3 good players they had