Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Working on the 2013 Bowman Platinum ruby veteran/rc set!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Thanks for the help with the ruby ice set! Will be posting my wantlist for the sapphire cards in a day or so.
  • Heres my wantlist! Buying and trading for the above cards. I have lots of 2013 bowman inserts and 2013 bowman platinum inserts for trading purposes!
Best regards, David

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
The only one I have is the 69 Tulowitzki that you need from your list.
I have 3 others too
37 Dickey
67 Chapman
91 Ruf

I know you don't need them, but neither do I.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
11 Paul Goldschmidt

26 Edwin Encarnacion

35 Giancarlo Stanton

39 Bryce Harper

42 Manny Machado RC

63 Jason Heyward

69 Troy Tulowitzki

73 Justin Verlander

75 Prince Fielder
77 Joe Mauer
86 Jeurys Familia RC
  • Heres my wantlist! Buying and trading for the above cards. I have lots of 2013 bowman inserts and 2013 bowman platinum inserts for trading purposes!
Best regards, David
I have Familia for purchase.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
The only one I have is the 69 Tulowitzki that you need from your list.
I have 3 others too
37 Dickey
67 Chapman
91 Ruf

I know you don't need them, but neither do I.
I could use the Chapman as trading bait...the other two (dickey/ruf) I already have duplicates of them. I could do $8.50 dlvd for the two rubies. Let me know. Best regards, David
I have Familia for purchase.

Thanks! I can do it for $4.50 dlvd using paypal. Let me know. Best regards, David

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I could use the Chapman as trading bait...the other two (dickey/ruf) I already have duplicates of them. I could do $8.50 dlvd for the two rubies. Let me know. Best regards, David

Thanks! I can do it for $4.50 dlvd using paypal. Let me know. Best regards, David

Pm sent

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin

Yes, I can do the Familia

Members online