Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World Series - Who Ya Got?

Who Wins the WS?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
Does any think that there is an advantage in the number of players on the Giants roster who were in the American League the last couple of seasons? They've faced the Rangers pitchers and played in Texas more often than the Ranger players have played in SF and faced the Giants staff. I personally think Molina can play a huge roll for Texas, for the same reason and the fact that he has knowledge of the Giants staff.

Jan 15, 2009
ronfromfresno said:
Does any think that there is an advantage in the number of players on the Giants roster who were in the American League the last couple of seasons? They've faced the Rangers pitchers and played in Texas more often than the Ranger players have played in SF and faced the Giants staff. I personally think Molina can play a huge roll for Texas, for the same reason and the fact that he has knowledge of the Giants staff.
That is all Molina will be able to help with though, the Giants line-up is completely different and Posey is calling games differently than Molina.

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
Warrens All Stars said:
wouldnt be saying that if the phillies were in it, us baseball fans, considering that i have a horse in the race, can say that we cheer for a great fall classic, if the team we cheer for isnt in it. the phillies and yankees can yawn all they want from their couches as the 2 teams that beat them will be playing for the SHIP!!!

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Jays_Cards said:
[quote="Warrens All Stars":283axvuk]<yawn>

Says the Howard fan...I have never yawned so much watching one player hit in my life. All those Ks sure made me sleepy...[/quote:283axvuk]

Looks like they made Howard sleepy also. Couldn't even get the bat off his shoulder on strike 3.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
GiantsSuperCollector said:
Look at the series now :D

Looks like my prediction may come true tonight! :shock:

matfanofold posted on 10/24 said:
...... If I was being forced to choose right now I would have to take the Giants. I just have a gut feeling we are going to see a 4-0 or 4-1 series going to San Fran....

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
matfanofold said:
GiantsSuperCollector said:
Look at the series now :D

Looks like my prediction may come true tonight! :shock:

matfanofold posted on 10/24 said:
...... If I was being forced to choose right now I would have to take the Giants. I just have a gut feeling we are going to see a 4-0 or 4-1 series going to San Fran....
I think you will have a bowel movement in the next 3 days. and maybe 3 times or more next week. 15 times or more by the end of the year. do you have any GUT feeling about this?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts