Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

wossamottau SELLING cards!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Never thought I would live to see this day.

Lincecum PSA 10 -$650

[ebay:1zwd292v]150435812369[/ebay:1zwd292v]

Ike Davis Superfractor - $2,500 SOLD

[ebay:1zwd292v]150435807926[/ebay:1zwd292v]

So, those of you waiting for that super you want that he bought, it might show up! :lol:

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
I never ever buy that if so and so gets it it will never be on the market again. Someday we will even see exqusite613 open his NBA ALL Star game used jersey vault that he has cornered market on. He has won every one of those jerseys in past few NBA auctions.

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
vwnut13 said:

Lincecum PSA 10 -$650

[ebay:17si7sd5]150435812369[/ebay:17si7sd5]

[ebay:17si7sd5]150435807926[/ebay:17si7sd5]

So, those of you waiting for that super you want that he bought, it might show up! :lol:

I don't know why I find this funny, but when reading his descriptions (or somewhat lack there-of) I get the feeling he is leaning back saying.

"Im Wossa.....i don't need to write huge descriptions....people know what this is and knew I had it"

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
chowell3fan said:
vwnut13 said:

Lincecum PSA 10 -$650

[ebay:1zhn18zn]150435812369[/ebay:1zhn18zn]

[ebay:1zhn18zn]150435807926[/ebay:1zhn18zn]

I don't know why I find this funny, but when reading his descriptions (or somewhat lack there-of) I get the feeling he is leaning back saying.

"Im Wossa.....i don't need to write huge descriptions....people know what this is and knew I had it"

I was thinking he could get a lot more if he had PSA write "The Wossamottau Collection" on the flip...

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
I wish he/she would just post openly on these boards rather than hiding in the shadows. That way this childish obsession and the boasting by some board members of knowing this individual could just come to an end.

It is way past the point of getting out of hand....and it is well beyond a tired topic. Take wossa's name out of these posts and replace it with "Joe Blow" and maybe people would realize how childish and silly these posts have become.

Wes

OG
Administrator
muchuckwagon said:
I wish he/she would just post openly on these boards rather than hiding in the shadows. That way this childish obsession and the boasting by some board members of knowing this individual could just come to an end.

It is way past the point of getting out of hand....and it is well beyond a tired topic. Take wossa's name out of these posts and replace it with "Joe Blow" and maybe people would realize how childish and silly these posts have become.

I'll reveal him ASAP.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I'll never understand why everyone cares so much about what he buys (and for how much) and when he sells (and the reason why).

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
200lbhockeyplayer said:
I'll never understand why everyone cares so much about what he buys (and for how much) and when he sells (and the reason why).
That was mu's point. If everyone knew who he was, nobody would care anymore.

Again, I understand this board is littered with prospectors, but his collection is nothing compared to many vintage and/or high-end guys.

NYCrulesU

Jul 15, 2009
As salamu alaykum
muchuckwagon said:

You and I don't agree much but damn, spot on with this one. Thanked

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
LLWesMan said:
muchuckwagon said:

I'll reveal him ASAP.

One would think this joke would have worn off really quick...but it didn't. Still funny!!!

Members online

Latest posts