Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Would anyone with Worthpoint like to do me a HUGE favor?

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
If so, could you look up what this card has sold for in the past?

2017 Topps Museum Jim Rice Jumbo Bat Barrel Nameplate? 1/1.

Thanks,
Keith

nerdherd020

Feb 9, 2011
California
Piggybacking off this thread, would someone mind checking worthpoint for these two cards? Both haven't sold on eBay in the last three months so couldn't find any comps:

Albert Pujols - 2002 Topps Pristine Auto

Looks like this:

2002-Topps-Pristine-Baseball-Personal-Endorsements-Autograph-Albert-Pujols.jpg

And this one:

Dellin Betances - 2012 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractors #HP96

Looks like this but is the refractor parallel:

front.jpg

Thanks in advance; I appreciate the help!

Dec 4, 2008
Heeey.. looks the pristine would fetch around $125-150. The Betances is tricky to search for, last confirmed sale I saw was about 18 months ago for $25. The only one listed looks like DCB from COMC doing his showroom overpriced thing at $140. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Heeey.. looks the pristine would fetch around $125-150. The Betances is tricky to search for, last confirmed sale I saw was about 18 months ago for $25. The only one listed looks like DCB from COMC doing his showroom overpriced thing at $140. ;)

Sent you a PM but I can mention it here as well.
Can you please check sales of a 1992 Upper Deck Walter Payton Heroes Auto to see what the highest grades were for BGS and PSA and what they sold for? The only graded I could find were 2 BGS 7.5's that ended at$188.50 and $201.00. Nothing showing for PSA.
It would be much appreciated!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
If anyone has worthpoint, can you tell me the last completed Ebay auctions for the 1977 Chong Rickey(Ricky) Henderson minor league card?
They show 8 different auctions over the last 3 years. I'd appreciate it greatly!

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I just acquired a card I am looking to sell and want to get an estimate of the last sale can someone look this up for me please. It’s the 2000 Skybox Tek card odds were 1 in every 900 packs. The only sale I see was on small traditions in 2013 that was a PSA 10 and sold for $435.00

IMG_4001.JPG

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts