Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow Lawrie Blue auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dp33

Jun 2, 2009
You're not sure that $120 less than the going rate is a crazy price? That says both "wow" and "crazy" to me.

sunojorel

Oct 5, 2010
GAP, PA
Sorry if it seemed like I was stating it was high.
It is extremely low base auto's are $225-250 right now.

Aug 7, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Didn't want to say anything until it was in hand, but that was me who hit the BIN on that last night. Just so happened to see it listed when I was doing one of my usual searches and couldn't hit the BIN fast enough.

sunojorel

Oct 5, 2010
GAP, PA
Jose Reyes Collector said:
Didn't want to say anything until it was in hand, but that was me who hit the BIN on that last night. Just so happened to see it listed when I was doing one of my usual searches and couldn't hit the BIN fast enough.

Hope it comes through..
I was very careful to refrain from calling it "steal" etc...

congrats sir!!

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010

Dude, you wont be getting that card, I mean, come on.

paintingtheblack

Feb 11, 2009
glewis22 said:

According to Topps twitter account he has already signed...

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
paintingtheblack said:
glewis22 said:

According to Topps twitter account he has already signed...

I think he means he doesnt think the seller will follow through with the transaction!

Aug 7, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Just wanted to update this to say that I did receive the card in the mail today. I know some were thinking that the seller wouldn't follow through, but in fact, they did. I can honestly say I had my doubts, but obviously glad it worked out just fine.

Members online