Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WOW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buffalo5edwards

Aug 7, 2008
WOOO!!!!! I was so excited once I heard Magic won, and have been pretty much bugging him everyday on AIM asking him if there were any updates. Boy was I delighted to see the link to this thread. I am so happy I could do my part to help repay Magic for the free cards he gave me, and everyone else out there with that Griffey piece, it's an absolute beaut, and no one deserves it more. Thank you Magic for all you have done to make this one of the best communities to be apart of, you earned that my friend!

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Congratulations...I was wondering what the piece was going to be when I saw the contest. Thanks for posting the pic.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Very nice piece. Good to see it going to very solid member of FCB and a deserving collector. Congrats.

Alex

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Way to go Mike!!! As widely known...VERY WELL DESERVED :grouphug: Congrats on another very unique and rare Griffey auto...can't wait to see what it looks like in a frame :shock:

Alex

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
magicpapa said:
first off THANK YOU iAlex , for letting me know about the UD contest :eek:

and THANK YOU UPPER DECK and to all you GREAT player collectors here, beckett,SCF, and a few others
without YOU's this post would not exist
UDGOODWINS24.jpg

this thing is BEAUTIFUL, HEAVY canvas type material
and numbered 24/24 to boot
finally got a frame ::facepalm::
ill repost the new pic ASAP

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
well my grandson will be happy, i had to take down my Alice poster :lol: :lol:
framed.jpg

Members online

Latest posts