Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB WTB Chris Coghlan - FULL need list inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markotsay7

Feb 18, 2011
Hey all,

I finally got around to cataloging what I need for Chris Coghlan. Because I don't bust much wax and just buy what I need, I've got some really rare stuff and I'm missing some pretty basic cards like regular issue autos, base cards, unnumbered refractors, and so on. Anything you can help me on would be much appreciated! My list is complete with the exception of a few cards I have not recognized by Beckett that I'll have to add. Anything in bold I ALREADY have, so I NEED anything in regular, non-bolded text. I made a Google Doc so that it's easy to view (and I can access it anywhere). Let me know if you have anything I can buy - thanks in advance!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhNKv7mJnybjdGVGRFFpSnFRTDJYa09pWHQ4S1NOTUE

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
[MENTION=5875]markotsay7[/MENTION] Sorry it took so long. Got tied up yesterday. Lmk if interested.

2010ToppsAGChrisCoghlanauto.jpg

markotsay7

Feb 18, 2011
Wow, that hair sure is weird! Never seen something like that before.

Anyway, what do you need for it?

Members online