Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB/TF: Chipper Jones Autos/Patches/ 1/1s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrfan24

Mar 23, 2012
$(KGrHqYOKkQE5VFdmcQjBOcsBhQEFQ~~60_35.JPG
$(KGrHqMOKooE5kIdRYELBOcsBjpU9!~~60_35.JPG

2005 LEAF LIMITED MONIKERS NUMBER JERSEY AUTO SERIAL #2/5
$250 DELIVERED

$(KGrHqYOKiQE5FLl154+BOcr6PSViQ~~60_35.JPG
$(KGrHqQOKj!E5WtmYPrIBOcr6S5Clw~~60_35.JPG

2004 LEAF CERTIFIED MATERIALS MIRROR EMERALD BAT SERIAL #5/5
$150 DELIVERED

$(KGrHqUOKikE5mUe8PviBOcrtCjoPQ~~60_35.JPG
$(KGrHqUOKjEE5kMCDvh6BOcrtGh9kw~~60_35.JPG

2003 LEAF LIMITED THREADS NUMBER JERSEY SERIAL #01/10
$110 DELIVERED

$(KGrHqQOKiYE5Omii)iZBOcr0PI5Mg~~60_35.JPG
$(KGrHqUOKi8E5!KRByQEBOcr0SJJIg~~60_35.JPG

2003 LEAF LIMITED THREADS NUMBER JERSEY SERIAL #03/10
$100 DELIVERED

$(KGrHqEOKnIE5t!Gmc1hBOcq6kzp-Q~~60_35.JPG

2002 LEAF CERTIFIED MATERIALS MIRROR GOLD JERSEY SERIAL #03/25
$80 DELIVERED

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Since I had so many offers on the Chipper's I listed them and sold one (quad), and the 2nd one (dual), already has the opening bid, so it will be interesting to see what this goes for as there are currently several watchers..

ums-cj.jpg

Anderdale

Aug 30, 2011
Pinbreaker said:
Since I had so many offers on the Chipper's I listed them and sold one (quad), and the 2nd one (dual), already has the opening bid, so it will be interesting to see what this goes for as there are currently several watchers..

ums-cj.jpg

man i wanted that quad. Wish i could have afforded it. I am curious what it sold for.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Anderdale said:
Pinbreaker said:

ums-cj.jpg

man i wanted that quad. Wish i could have afforded it. I am curious what it sold for.

$225

and there are now 18 watchers on the Chipper.. Anyone who has held these types of cards in hand, knows they are a great card with great patches..

Wait until Randy gets ready to go in the Hall.. :D

ums-rj.jpg

Anderdale

Aug 30, 2011
Yeah i saw that. You may end up getting more than you had it up there for the first time around.

Pinbreaker said:
Anderdale said:
Pinbreaker said:

ums-cj.jpg

$225

and there are now 18 watchers on the Chipper.. Anyone who has held these types of cards in hand, knows they are a great card with great patches..

Wait until Randy gets ready to go in the Hall.. :D

ums-rj.jpg

Members online