Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Your biggest 2012 Bowman stash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
Wow, that's nice. I could have bought a blue for a low as $20 a couple of weeks ago. I came back at him yesterday asking if he still wanted $20... he laughed and told me $40. Facepalm on that one.

Have alot of other of him non BC. 4 plates, 2 1/1 etc. Sold some recently. Most notably a Red auto. Paid $250. Sold $400. Hard to pass that up. imo It was fun to actually watch prices rise on something I own. lol

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Have alot of other of him non BC. 4 plates, 2 1/1 etc. Sold some recently. Most notably a Red auto. Paid $250. Sold $400. Hard to pass that up. imo It was fun to actually watch prices rise on something I own. lol

I arrived fashionably late to the Pederson party, but it was before his prices hit their latest peaks. Very happy with what I have and still buying at current prices.

20 Chrome Autos
14 Ref Autos
3 Blue Ref Autos
2 Blue Wave Autos
1 Gold Auto
1 Orange Auto

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
Collectively, FCB members probably own at least 50 percent of all Joc Pedersons, lol.

I only have one refractor auto though.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
For me it is:

Dillon Maples - about 25 autos

Daniel Norris - about 25 autos

I have a blue ref au /150 of Maples, if interested?

maplesblueauns1.jpg

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
I arrived fashionably late to the Pederson party, but it was before his prices hit their latest peaks. Very happy with what I have and still buying at current prices.

20 Chrome Autos
14 Ref Autos
3 Blue Ref Autos
2 Blue Wave Autos
1 Gold Auto
1 Orange Auto

Very nice. Love the Blue Wave autos. Wish I had gotten more. Never did grab a Gold. Forgot I also have 2 Purple /10 autos. Had another but I sold it. Was going to try and grab all I saw in Purple auto but got cold feet when #4 poped up. Kicked myself right after the auction ended.

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
Ha it does really look like a lot of Joc Pedersons are held by us members. Add me to the list as I collected early although that was partially motivated by Dodger PC desires. Other than Joc I never really got to build stashes of other guys as I felt that prices started and stayed high.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
I stashed a couple of guys(all autos):

Xander Bogaerts-2 gold, 2 blue wave, 5 blue, 12 or so ref, 2 base
Oscar Taveras-1 blue, 5 ref, 12 or so base
Eddie Rosario-8-10 blues, 20 ref, 10 base
Carlos Martinez-1 Orange, 3 gold, 10 blue, 20 ref, 8 base

Wish I woulda grabbed more Bogaerts, that's for sure. Didn't anticipate his stuff jumping so soon.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
That Candelario stash is unreal. Imagine of someone had a stash that size of Trout. Hope Candelario makes it big for ya.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
Throw me in the Pederson pile. 3 base autos and 2 refractors. I should have sold them during the latest rise. It looks like prices are heading back down.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Throw me in the Pederson pile. 3 base autos and 2 refractors. I should have sold them during the latest rise. It looks like prices are heading back down.

Yeah sucks, he was hitting about .375 for 2 months or so and then the last few games cooled off a bit and then got hit on the elbow with a pitch and missed the last few games.

Members online

Latest posts