Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Youtube Box Breaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
nborton said:
trademhigh said:
nborton said:
bballcardkid said:
nborton said:
I realize this is baseball, but has anyone seen the guys that busted 40 cases of Exquisite? That's probably the craziest break I've ever seen on youtube.

Is it the asians (I think) that hit 2 Rose RC's? Those guys are obsessed with Exquisite.

Yeah, they have new videos up of their recent bust of 08-09 basketball Exquisite. It's just insane the amount of cases they have.
Link to the 40 cases (if in one video, if not, a link of a video of one)?

http://www.youtube.com/user/allenmpc

From my count...here are the hits:

2 Jordan Autos
2 Lebron Autos
3 Kobe Autos
2 Dual LogoMan Redemptions
and 200 Beasley Redemptions! lol

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Messier2 said:
nborton said:
trademhigh said:
nborton said:
bballcardkid said:
[quote="nborton":2w4hcda2]I realize this is baseball, but has anyone seen the guys that busted 40 cases of Exquisite? That's probably the craziest break I've ever seen on youtube.

Is it the asians (I think) that hit 2 Rose RC's? Those guys are obsessed with Exquisite.

Yeah, they have new videos up of their recent bust of 08-09 basketball Exquisite. It's just insane the amount of cases they have.

2 Jordan Autos
2 Lebron Autos
3 Kobe Autos
and 200 Beasley Redemptions! lol[/quote:2w4hcda2]

I could barely understand what in the heck they were saying.. It was amazing watching them shoot through $300-$400 cards like they were nothing.....

skrip

richezOne

Aug 11, 2008
BAY AREA, CA
Messier2 said:
nborton said:
trademhigh said:
nborton said:
bballcardkid said:
[quote="nborton":i65whmcl]I realize this is baseball, but has anyone seen the guys that busted 40 cases of Exquisite? That's probably the craziest break I've ever seen on youtube.

2 Jordan Autos
2 Lebron Autos
3 Kobe Autos
and 200 Beasley Redemptions! lol[/quote:i65whmcl]

Those guys are nuts!
they did about 150 cases of last yrs exquisites..

Watch allot of thier vids and I gotta say them dudes are pretty entertaining to watch..lol

And damn... their collection is CRAZY!!

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
richezOne said:
Messier2 said:
nborton said:
trademhigh said:
nborton said:
[quote="bballcardkid":11msfty1][quote="nborton":11msfty1]I realize this is baseball, but has anyone seen the guys that busted 40 cases of Exquisite? That's probably the craziest break I've ever seen on youtube.

2 Jordan Autos
2 Lebron Autos
3 Kobe Autos
and 200 Beasley Redemptions! lol[/quote:11msfty1]

Those guys are nuts!

Watch allot of thier vids and I gotta say them dudes are pretty entertaining to watch..lol

And damn... their collection is CRAZY!![/quote:11msfty1]

It's by far the craziest thing in all of collecting I think. I have no idea how they have enough money to bust that many. 150 cases is somewhere around $300,000 worth of Exquisite. How that is possible to do year after year I have no idea.

richezOne

Aug 11, 2008
BAY AREA, CA
nborton said:
richezOne said:
Messier2 said:
nborton said:
trademhigh said:
[quote="nborton":3petbf0g][quote="bballcardkid":3petbf0g][quote="nborton":3petbf0g]I realize this is baseball, but has anyone seen the guys that busted 40 cases of Exquisite? That's probably the craziest break I've ever seen on youtube.

2 Jordan Autos
2 Lebron Autos
3 Kobe Autos
and 200 Beasley Redemptions! lol[/quote:3petbf0g]

Those guys are nuts!

And damn... their collection is CRAZY!![/quote:3petbf0g]

It's by far the craziest thing in all of collecting I think. I have no idea how they have enough money to bust that many. 150 cases is somewhere around $300,000 worth of Exquisite. How that is possible to do year after year I have no idea.[/quote:3petbf0g]

Forsure the craziest thing.
The best part is they keep all the 1/1's and all the nice pulls for their PC... They dont sell everything.

Those dudes in the phillipines love the NBA... Some of the best bkball collections are held in that part of the world.

Not sure what else them guys do, but I know they own a shop. Already have plans to check it out when I go to the phillipines in DEC. for christmas.

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
arplatinum is the best at getting after it and getting it done. I hate those slow methodical breaks, gimme me some action.

Members online

Latest posts