Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

======== Ze Morning Thread ========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
I had a blast today. Went to Pike's market, unbelievable. Reminded me a bit about Maxwell street in Chicago, but with more crafts, fresh fish, vegatables, bread, and of course fudge, and a huge assortment of caramel apples! I refused to wait in line at the first Starbucks store, it's over-rated.

047.jpg039.jpg041.jpg050.jpg038.jpg

Alex, they have the bubblegum wall downtown?? Crazy!!!!!

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Well there's your problem, you owned a Chevy made after 1997.

I didn't say I liked all Chevrolet products.

The new ones have too many gadgets in them. That's a rant for another day.

lol who said it was after 1997? It was actually a 1997, it was one of the cars my ex-wife and i had for quite a few years.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Since we are on the subject of cars, I'd just like to say I have the best vehicle out of all of us. A '97 Dodge Dakota :D I hate it. I liked it until the last 3 years everything just started going wrong with it it seems

Sent from my DROID X2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Wow awesome... Some whales for Belle have spiked on eBay. Guy is going back and forth with me on his. Not paying $300 or his BIN of $600. Redic.

That was my absolute max, well $85 was. Just because a product is brand new, doesn't mean I'm gonna go bonkers on this stuff, when there is other stuff out there that I want more. But, got one outta the way :)

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I had a blast today. Went to Pike's market, unbelievable. Reminded me a bit about Maxwell street in Chicago, but with more crafts, fresh fish, vegatables, bread, and of course fudge, and a huge assortment of caramel apples! I refused to wait in line at the first Starbucks store, it's over-rated.

View attachment 6798View attachment 6799View attachment 6800View attachment 6801View attachment 6802

Alex, they have the bubblegum wall downtown?? Crazy!!!!!

Did you see the outdated card shop in the basement of Pikes?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
That was my absolute max, well $85 was. Just because a product is brand new, doesn't mean I'm gonna go bonkers on this stuff, when there is other stuff out there that I want more. But, got one outta the way :)

Yea. I hear you here. See if I can lock down some of these toughies.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Did you see the outdated card shop in the basement of Pikes?
Jared, didn't see it, I'm going back in the morning. I loved the market!

BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks E! I got into town, our group had our Packer jerseys on and a gal that was driving by saw us and stopped into the bar the group was going in. She was a Packer fan that grew up in Appleton, WI and a true Packer fan also. She freaked out at seeing our group. So we started a conversation, asked about the live music scene in town. She is now my tour guide for the weekend.

She lives within a mile of the hotel, Queen Anne's district in Seattle. Just got back to the room, I saw an Celtic band at Kell's, close to Pike's Market downtown. Had a great time, just unbelievable. I'm passed my bedtime, so someone start the MT for Sunday Morning!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts