Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Interested in that Roger Maris.
As far as Brandon Dickson NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THAT WAS MY NEW PC GUY. I THINK HE IS A GOOD PITCHER. That makes me sad.

Where am I sending your Maris to?

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
What do you guys think of the Saturday alternate jersey? I love it but the numbers on the front kill the retro look in my opinion. I believe the cardinals were the first team to have numbers on their jerseys though

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
They are OK, I do like the red trim on them, but not enough to buy one.Wish they would wear those sweet red batting practice uniforms in games though.

How has anything been taken away if these are Saturday uniforms like you stated?

Last edited:

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Here is our 2011 world series roster team signed set minus Nick Punto

Sent from my ADR6350 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353172903829.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353172903829.jpg
    451 KB · Views: 11

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Sig arrive yesterday

scan0011-1.jpg

Last edited:

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Here is our 2011 world series roster team signed set minus Nick Punto

Sent from my ADR6350 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Wow, that is amazing.I didn't think Pujols would sign those or was it just the team baseballs?How are you going to display all of those?

Members online

Latest posts