Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
Love seeing your kirbys!

Got thos in today
1214121630-1.jpg

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Nice jersey, maybe ill get one done at TF

I better start gathering things to get signed. Maybe my cookbook I got last year

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Taylor - Hopefully Monday a small package (not mine, but of cards) will be heading your way.

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
Need some opinions on which one of these looks better. All comments are appreciated. The Font Color and Size is not set in stone.
Edit:And Of course the colors did not hold up correctly.

Attachments

• Tonk water.jpg
    Tonk water.jpg
    645.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Tonk water2.jpg
    Tonk water2.jpg
    641.7 KB · Views: 11

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Twins sign Mike Pelfrey to a 1 year, 4 million dollar deal. Looks like we will continue scrapping our rotation together unfortunately. I would have loved for us to take a run at Edwin Jackson but he'll be too expensive for our management. I would have preferred Jurrjens over Pelfrey as well since he has at least a little upside, Pelfrey looks like he'll be the same as Correia, Blackburn, etc. When will management ever learn that a rotation made up of 5 soft tossers will never compete?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Got these in today from zach
May have to try for the rainbow but dont know how maby more i need
1217121456.jpg

Devin, you will need the Red /25, Atomic /10 and then the Super. A guy keeps listing a red with a starting bid of $19.99 and nobody ever bids. I asked if he'd drop down to $15, even though I knew I was paying more than I wanted and his response was that he was not willing to take any less than what he had it listed for

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
thanks for the info but i dont think ill be able to land the super as i believe its in someones rainbow here already

If you decide to go for it, I saved the ebay name of the person who bought it. I was going to attempt it but I stopped short. I am missing the atomic and super but I think I am getting out of collecting Justin Morneau.

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
If you decide to go for it, I saved the ebay name of the person who bought it. I was going to attempt it but I stopped short. I am missing the atomic and super but I think I am getting out of collecting Justin Morneau.
well when you want to move your supers lmk and ill prob just look for the other 2 for now unless the super pops up again

Members online

Latest posts