Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Thanks guys, ill probably sell everything except the jones batting gloves and fielder hat. apparently the sandoval cleats are older and are not his current custom ones. But they are auto'd so that helps.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Very nice Ken! I wish I could afford one of those cases. I've really gotten into game used memorabilia this past year. It all started with the purchase of a Denard span game used bat

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Thanks guys, ill probably sell everything except the jones batting gloves and fielder hat. apparently the sandoval cleats are older and are not his current custom ones. But they are auto'd so that helps.

nice stuff guys, i have a few things. maybe ill make a thread with them all. ive been more into the game used stuff recently too. Nothing as amazing as george's bat but i have a few nice things.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
I think game used memorabilia is going to be out of my budget right now, but I'm leaning towards starting an auto'ed OMLB collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts