Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Just cashed in 99% of my eBay bucks. Fairly certain I didn't have the JJ I purchased, so, I'm somewhat excited. More excited about the other card of his coming in though :p

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I spent my eBay bucks yesterday. I had about $2.12. Enough to cover the shipping of my Denard span 2012 topps mini gold parallel

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Herro. How is everyone? Flying back to Japan tomorrow. Had a great time in NJ as usual.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Herro. How is everyone? Flying back to Japan tomorrow. Had a great time in NJ as usual.

Not bad. How's it with you, Ty ? Straight flight or do you stop in Minneapolis / San Fran / Seattle before hitting Japan (I'm guessing so, since NJ to Japan is virtually impossible w/a refueling).

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Not bad. How's it with you, Ty ? Straight flight or do you stop in Minneapolis / San Fran / Seattle before hitting Japan (I'm guessing so, since NJ to Japan is virtually impossible w/a refueling).

I usually fly direct to Japan from NJ. This time though, I need to change in Toronto.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Why is it that eBay auctions magically appear when I'm flat broke? Sell list coming out tonight with a hard push to $120. This dual PC item surfaced, and I am thinking about robbing a gas station for the $120 to get it.

2012-12-26_17-24-25.jpg

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Freedom Card Board mobile app

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
LOL I know the feeling man...

Sometimes having a large family is depressing lol. May have to put the Castro out again, with a lower price tag on it this time. Prefer to clear out a lot of my Lowend stuff though, but too damn tired to to take the time to sit at the computer and make a sell list.

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just picked up my girlfriends sister. She spent the entire 3 week break down in Puerto Rico. Now its an hour drive back home

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts