Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Got my Stadium Club silvers today!

1996%20Stadium%20Club%20Silver%20Foil%20429.jpg

1996%20Stadium%20Club%20Silver%20Foil%20183.jpg

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
To RustyGreer's list I would add the 1999 Topps MVP Promotion cards, and 2000 which technically belongs in a different thread :)

Some are unopened, some destroyed, some in closets or penny bins at LCS's and some were redeemed...so probably a lot less than 100 out there of each player.

MartinezPedro_1999ToppsMVPPromotion_zps4b31d45b.jpg

CopyofMartinezPedro_1999_ToppsMVPPromotion449.jpg

I have a Juan Gone too--if anyone is interested (Nosterbor?) let me know

yes please pm me a price.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I know I say it every time one gets posted but, sweetest......insert set......ever.

Don't own one personally and they do look cool. But no way they are the sweetest insert set ever. I don't think they even win that award for their own year of production.

riveraXVX

May 6, 2011
Greensboro NC
I totally forgot to bid on that auction. Got too busy with work and forgot to set a snipe.

this one went for way cheaper than I thought it would. I had to do a doubletake when I checked back on my snipe that night at the price. you weren't the one that picked up that gold label red #/50 by chance were you?

@Gwynn545 - I wondered if it as you that picked up the Gwynn from that seller! he had a ton of these that is for sure

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
1998 was the best year for awesome inserts. Donruss/Leaf products were the greatest ever. We will NEVER see those kind of cards again.
I would have to say the 1998 Crusades were the greatest looking insert set of all time
juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

I do not have the red but have seen one in hand. To me the purple is the best looking.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts