Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1996 Collector's Choice Crash the Game Gold? Where are they?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I'm working on the gold redeemed set. If anyone has any available, I have extras of Thomas, Chipper, and other players for trade.

Do you have an extra 96 gold redeemed Bagwell? Or his 96 Gold September? I'm assuming you were talking 1996... If you are talking 95, I need his Gold July card.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Yes '96. I have the Fielder, thanks though Magic. I also do not have a Bags...the only one I've ever seen was strange...had a lot of safety bidding and was relisted several times. I finally gave up on trying to win it.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I also do not have a Bags...the only one I've ever seen was strange...had a lot of safety bidding and was relisted several times. I finally gave up on trying to win it.

Yes, it did didn't it. I was telling astroburn about it. I gave up too. Not into playing games.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by BunchOBull
I also do not have a Bags...the only one I've ever seen was strange...had a lot of safety bidding and was relisted several times. I finally gave up on trying to win it.

Yes, it did didn't it. I was telling astroburn about it. I gave up too. Not into playing games.

I think I sent mine to @NECpilgrims8 as a "FREEBIE"

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
You Crash the Game Gold (Series 2)-1:50 three players (Tim Salmon, Larry Walker, and Joe Carter) did not have any winning YCtG cards. Therefore, this set is complete without cards #CG8, CG16 and CG30.
I Need 1 More Griffey Gold STILL
crashdates.jpg

crashinside-1.jpg

1996crashgold.jpg

1996crashgold-1.jpg

Finally Got My Hands on a Gold Sept!! ;)

crshgoldsept_zpse871dae6.jpg

Members online