Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

----------Good Saturday Morning Thread----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Definitely worth some money. If you're not keeping Id sell ASAP since the new one is coming out real soon

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
It's the system, one controller, wires and a separately purchased HDMI cable. That's it lol

Does more come with it?

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

No thats standard, Was just wondering if it had maybe multiple controllers, games accessories etc. does the headset come with still?

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I don't have a headset. I'm sure he didn't keep it lol... Not sure there was one.

---

They all come with one originally :p :p :p

It a solid $140-$200 unit. I'd put it up 7 days and let it ride or like a $180 BIN/BO.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
They all come with one originally :p :p :p

It a solid $140-$200 unit. I'd put it up 7 days and let it ride or like a $180 BIN/BO.

Interesting.

I can do that. I'd like to sell to a member rather then jacking around with eBay lol

Given the range you say, I'd sell for the low end $140-150 shipped easy... Just to be done with it.

Maybe I'll start a thread in the gen chat. Has to be someone interested.

---

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Interesting.

I can do that. I'd like to sell to a member rather then jacking around with eBay lol

Given the range you say, I'd sell for the low end $140-150 shipped easy... Just to be done with it.

---

Offer it in trade to the guy who is holding that Belle bat barrel Card for Ransom!!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Interesting.

---

If I didn't have to buy books right now I would be very interested in this. Dammit school!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Offer it in trade to the guy who is holding that Belle bat barrel Card for Ransom!!!

Haha I wish!

I message the guy and asked if he would be interested in a full game used bat of Belles from his White Sox days because the guy is randomly a White Sox fan.

-No go

---

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Haha I wish!

I message the guy and asked if he would be interested in a full game used bat of Belles from his White Sox days because the guy is randomly a White Sox fan.

-No go

---

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat. Is it Certified bat?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat. Is it Certified bat?

Yea, he said thanks but no thanks. Guy sucks. Definitely holding the card hostage. He wants over 2x of what an entire bat would cost. Instant declining $300 offers. Forget him. Hope no one buys it.

---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts