Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

----------Good Saturday Morning Thread----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Yea, he said thanks but no thanks. Guy sucks. Definitely holding the card hostage. He wants over 2x of what an entire bat would cost. Instant declining $300 offers. Forget him. Hope no one buys it.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

I just can't compute turning down a whole bat for a sliver of the same guys bat on a piece of cardboard. I'd do that pretty qwuickly, depending on the player i feel a full game used bat is better and worth more than just the name plate....

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Just purchased something from [MENTION=1899]rebelpawn[/MENTION] and didn't realize it until I got the shipping confirmation. I really should pay more attention.

Good morning gents!
Barry hope all is well and everyone else is doing good too.

A_pharis: just did this as well yesterday on a zach wheat bat card. Knew the user name sounded familiar

Sent from my iPhone

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I just can't compute turning down a whole bat for a sliver of the same guys bat on a piece of cardboard. I'd do that pretty qwuickly, depending on the player i feel a full game used bat is better and worth more than just the name plate....

+1

I only went to that extent because I have three bats and I'd part with one for the card. He quickly declined. Looking back, glad he did :)

---

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Interesting.

I can do that. I'd like to sell to a member rather then jacking around with eBay lol

Given the range you say, I'd sell for the low end $140-150 shipped easy... Just to be done with it.

Maybe I'll start a thread in the gen chat. Has to be someone interested.

---

If I hadn't bought a new shotgun yesterday I would take it.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good afternoon.

b2067d6d-2b4a-4dd7-a0ae-5e6596c8c2ff_zps65ff8c22.jpg

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good afternoon all!

+1

I only went to that extent because I have three bats and I'd part with one for the card. He quickly declined. Looking back, glad he did :)

---

I'll bet if you back off and stay away for awhile, you'll be contacted to see if you're still interested.
At that point, you'd be in the drivers seat.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I had 6 TTM returns today! I'll scan and post the past weeks haul for anybody who cares. I got what I consider to be a huge (mini) success today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts