Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

---------/Morning Thread----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. Just waiting for the dentist's office to open so I can call them..

I had some work done on a tooth that had a crown on it on Tuesday.. They put a temp on it while we wait to see if I need a root canal done on it.. (we are waiting 6 weeks)..

So the temp pops off Wednesday morning while I was waiting for my vanpool and I had them reseat it that night.. Well last night as I was getting ready for bed I noticed that I didn't have the temp crown anymore...

Hopefully they can get this one right today...

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning, guys.

Won this auction overnight. I have somewhere around 30 of these. Some have nicer pieces of leather... some just plain. This is the cheapest I've won these for (per card). I've paid as much as $15 for a single.
2011 Panini Limited Ken Boyer Gamers Glove Relic Lot of Two 2 299 | eBay

Do I think I overpaid on some others? Nah, the higher ones had some logo or other "unique" attributes. Do I think I underpaid on these? Absolutely. I just can't get enough. :(

Great pick ups!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Came across the same problems in 1990 Upper Deck as I did in 1989 with the print overs and splices. Also came across two additional cards. The first two scans are the same card with 2 1/2 holograms on it and the last has no hologram.
hawk8-albums-andre-dawson-picture21300-001.jpg

hawk8-albums-andre-dawson-picture21301-002.jpg

hawk8-albums-andre-dawson-picture21302-003.jpg

DaBaddestHic

Aug 16, 2013
Morning all.

I'm about 2/3 through my cards pulling out A-Rod for you @Enfuego79. Worked on it last night while watching Peyton Manning and D. Thomas destroy my fantasy football competition XD. Should be able to finish that up tonight (unless plans come up out of nowhere to go hang out with people, which seems to be happening a lot lately...).

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Morning all.

Having comp problems off and on lately, but will try to stop by when I can.

First week of work is over and I have already gotten my schedule 2/3 set. In related news, one of my "supervisors" (honestly, she shouldn't even be trusted to supervise flipping the calendar page over on the first of the month) got all pissy about something I did/said (still not sure what) and threatened to quit in front of God and everybody. The boss heard her, called her into his office and told her that the next time it happened she would not get the opportunity to quit. :eek: Turns out that she has received several complaints over the past few semesters from students (not all mine, by the way). Sheesh!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Another rainy day but at least the end of the work week is near :)
[MENTION=1802]Pinbreaker[/MENTION] - Good luck with the tooth fix Kevin. That is one thing that I do not deal with very well and I hope it gets fixed for good!

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Good Morning Gents! Another rainy day but at least the end of the work week is near :)
@Pinbreaker - Good luck with the tooth fix Kevin. That is one thing that I do not deal with very well and I hope it gets fixed for good!

Me too! I have a high tolerance for any kind of pain....expect tooth pain!

Also, I'll trade you my ANYTHING for your Seattle rain =[

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online