Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This has to be one of the worst fake patches I've seen.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
It's like a screened logo. Plenty of jersey lower tags use the same type of material.

The futures game used it, which is the most prominent example.

Are you talking about the tag on the lower left of the jersey.

Almost all of those screened now as that's what Cool Base Jerseys have. The Yankees are one team that doesn't use Cool Base Jerseys.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Exactly what I was talking about.

The Futures Game isn't the most prominent example. The Cool Base Jerseys have been in use since 2006.

The Yankees are the only team that have never worn them. They won't wear them because they don't have the nice 'stitched pinstripes', nor can the pinstripes be in the material that is under the arm.

There are some other teams that will occasionally wear the old style jerseys.

A_Pharis

The Futures Game isn't the most prominent example. The Cool Base Jerseys have been in use since 2006.

The Yankees are the only team that have never worn them. They won't wear them because they don't have the nice 'stitched pinstripes', nor can the pinstripes be in the material that is under the arm.

There are some other teams that will occasionally wear the old style jerseys.

I only referenced the Futures Game ones, because they turned up in a lot of cards around 2005 - 2006.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
lol..Jerseys don't say majestic on the logo...That's crazy.What a way to ruin a nice card.

Some do. I have a 2009 Blue Jays BP jersey with this on the left sleeve.
1380987425166.jpg
It's just an ironed-on felt logo. You're right though... a horrible pseudo-patch to ruin a card with.

- Rodrick

Members online

Latest posts