Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~|saturday 1-18-14 morning thread|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
This guy gets ya'

stash.jpg

The notorious Dr. Fu Manchu!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
It's a bad habit of mine. I feel a kneed to pfoffreed evryting bfour I comint own it. (Hope it doesn't take away from the awesomeness of the card.)

Careful with grammar like that...you might break [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] 's screen :lol: Doesn't take away from what I like about the card (the patches and pictured uniform) although it is on par with the sticker. Makes it easier to trade/sell to get a better card for the PC :)

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Careful with grammar like that...you might break @MojoDan 's screen :lol: Doesn't take away from what I like about the card (the patches and pictured uniform) although it is on par with the sticker. Makes it easier to trade/sell to get a better card for the PC :)

I pictured him sitting in his house and feeling a "disturbance in the force" when I typed that. Sorry, Dan!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Evening everyone. Busy day for us, but quite productive. Sadly, I didn't get a chance to sort cards at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts