Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~|saturday 1-18-14 morning thread|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I understand wanting a good deal but the guys on BO are ridiculously cheap. At least here the members haggle.. Have the same sale thread there and keep getting pm's offering prices or "to give them a break" even though I state in the thread "prices firm and no hurry to move" ..... Maybe I'm the one that needs to wake up?

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
So here is the deal. I dropped my car off because of the check engine light and spoke with the dealer. I told him how much I liked this convertible BMW and he asked me, "Do you just want to buy it?" I said yep...let's work out the details. He is going to work them out and if they are agreeable I will sign them this week. For now I am rolling in a loaner/potential buy.
Pretty excited about it!

1011763_1405170993064648_324350037_n.jpg

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
So here is the deal. I dropped my car off because of the check engine light and spoke with the dealer. I told him how much I liked this convertible BMW and he asked me, "Do you just want to buy it?" I said yep...let's work out the details. He is going to work them out and if they are agreeable I will sign them this week. For now I am rolling in a loaner/potential buy.
Pretty excited about it!

1011763_1405170993064648_324350037_n.jpg

pi-mp.jpg

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Benefit of living over butcher shop, snowing like a mad man outside, and now fridge is full of dead animals!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
MAn I love the power in the S4, I am just tired of having to take it back for the check engine light. It is just annoying more than anything. So I want to stop it while it is early. Ya know?

I'll bet it's a sales ploy by the BMW folks. Let's make a model with a recurring check engine light. The owner of it will get so frustrated with it, they'll come in and buy something else! Total conspiracy! (It's hard to type with this dang tin foil hat because it keeps slipping over my eyes.;))

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I'll bet it's a sales ploy by the BMW folks. Let's make a model with a recurring check engine light. The owner of it will get so frustrated with it, they'll come in and buy something else! Total conspiracy! (It's hard to type with this dang tin foil hat because it keeps slipping over my eyes.;))

LMAO! You should have gotten the tin foil hat with the chin strap. But I know you thought it was a Government Conspiracy to extract more money from you and add tax to it though!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana

This guy gets ya'

stash.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts