Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~|saturday 1-18-14 morning thread|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
LCS pull by someone:

1604506_612737905440988_1446639460_n.jpg

A non-Met auto I need to add. Very nice!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Waiting on my W2. Should get it with my check next week.

This notice is required by law.

My company mails and provides a printable copy with our online time clock. Along with pay stubs, sick time and vacation accruals. Makes it nice.
Of course nothing doing with the IRS until the end of the month but peace of mind knowing I'm done

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
My company is working on having online access to everything you mentioned. They have a website for customers and such to check out and implementing employee access. Will be nice once done.

This notice is required by law.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Still waiting on my w2, but at least I am due a raise on my next check. Just had 2 year anniv.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Still waiting on my w2, but at least I am due a raise on my next check. Just had 2 year anniv.

Always nice.
I'm doing the exact job I was doing before I left for Iowa 4 years ago. When I started back I was getting $3 less now I'm only at $1 less but it really makes a difference. I've thought about going back to construction either for someone or starting my own. I really enjoy my job, just not the company or it's direction..

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
For sucked into the cameo craze. I'm doomed. Still extremely hard to locate Belle in cards!

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online