Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========~~~~~~~~~~{Sunday Morning Thread 1/19/2014]~~~~~~~~~~==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Was watching 3 auctions that ended this morning, glad I reread the description, all 3 had been altered.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

04006780-87b4-43b5-aba1-af8630042a40_zpsdac9b916.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Any collecting focus on signed baseballs?

As of now, there really isn't. Im trying to pick up hall of famers when I can, and right now I have 5 HOFers. But I don't want to limit myself to just HOFers since there are many great players that didn't or won't get into the HOF.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Yesterday's adventure wore me up. Woke up sore from walking the few miles of zoo they have and the long drive each way. Kids love it though and I got some pretty awesome pics of a couple tiger cubs playing. Also some nice pics of the penguins trying to get a leaf my daughter had in her hand.

Heading out to church then doing a whole lot of nothing today. I'm tired. Back to sorting the PC tomorrow, then scanning it and deciding what I am keeping and what other Royals fans will get a shot at.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Friday at work some co-workers we talking about being summoned to jury duty. I was saying they'd meet select me because I was such a hell raiser until about the age of 28.

In yesterday's mail was a note telling me I was selected for jury duty and to fill out this paper and mail it back. SMDH.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Hi hi ya hi

SEA v DEN

So proud of the Flames for their line brawl last night. Torts trying to get into the dressing room was priceless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts