Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Jeff Bagwell Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
New pickups:

98 Pacific Paramount Innaugural Issue /20

01 Ultimate Collection Magic Numbers Jersey Copper /24

05 AM Absolute Heroes Reverse Spectrum /25

05 AM Absolute Heroes Triple Swatch Prime Spectrum 5/15 (jersey #)

05 AM Absolute TotT Triple Prime Red 15/15

05 AM TotT 6-swatch Reverse 1/25

05 AM TotT 6 Swatch Prime Red 4/5

Dan

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
OK guys. I bought that list of Bagwells off ebay, and converted it to Google Doc. So, if you guys use google doc, open this up and copy it to your own. Then rename it and start customizing it to suit your needs. I will be adding stuff for my own such as Team Checklists/Team Photos, Variants, and anything else I have that isnt listed. I will keep you guys updated on any changes I make.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...dISzlxRldMSk0xeldmdDBMcVE&usp=drive_web#gid=1

I also have the original EXcel file, so if you would rather have that, which also included Pricing (low and high), pm me your actual email addresses and I'll shoot it over to you.

So from this Bagwell collector to my fellow Bagwell Collectors, Enjoy!!

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Thanks dude. I was thinking of buying one and doing the same thing, just never got around to it. I look forward to using it to hopefully make a "need list" in order to get more cards that I need.

Also in response to your inquiry about the 97 SPx steel, its the silver version, I just never corrected it from the last time you asked about it. I still need the steel version myself.

Dan

OK guys. I bought that list of Bagwells off ebay, and converted it to Google Doc. So, if you guys use google doc, open this up and copy it to your own. Then rename it and start customizing it to suit your needs. I will be adding stuff for my own such as Team Checklists/Team Photos, Variants, and anything else I have that isnt listed. I will keep you guys updated on any changes I make.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...dISzlxRldMSk0xeldmdDBMcVE&usp=drive_web#gid=1

I also have the original EXcel file, so if you would rather have that, which also included Pricing (low and high), pm me your actual email addresses and I'll shoot it over to you.

So from this Bagwell collector to my fellow Bagwell Collectors, Enjoy!!

GameJerseyPR

Oct 21, 2013
jabumu3u.jpg

Just got on the mail today!!Love it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I thought one of the members here had some and were trying to sell them a while back... I dont have an uncut sheet, so i wouldnt know either way.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
e one I have felt...somehow different. Like it was thinner stock or something. Maybe I'm just imagining it.

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
I have a couple that a guy gave me. I think they are similar stock, like a magazine insert, but I would have to pull them out to take a look for sure.

Dan

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Bummer bout the missing auto card. Ill keep my eyes peeled. Until then...

complete randomness! I have finally gotten around to scanning stuff i got from [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION], and a couple of ebay items. No cards in this post ;)

1998 seasonticket holder schedule pamphlet
1998%20Season%20Ticket%20Holder%20Schedule.jpg

2002 schedule
2002%20Astros%20Schedule%20001.jpg

1992 Astros Magazine Vol 5 Num 3 Roster Page
1992%20Astros%20Magazine%20Vol%205%20Num%203%20Roster%20Page.jpg

1992 Astros Info Pamphlet
1992%20Group%20Information%20Pamphlet.jpg

Astros magazine table of contents
Astros%20Magazine%20June%201997%20TOC.jpg

Player page
Astros%20Magazine%20June%201997%20Pg%2071.jpg

Another page
Astros%20Magazine%20September%201998%20Pg%2069.jpg

MLB advertisement
MLB%20Advertisement%20July%201997.jpg

Anti tobacco ad. Seems odd for him to be on it. I have so many cards where he has a can of ***** in his back pocket.
Anti%20Tobacco%20Ad.jpg

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
A few new pickups to share:
This makes #7 , all with different pieces of the various logos from the ball

Picked this up as an upgrade:

Picked this up in a trade. I don't know why this was so hard to find, but this is only the 2nd one I've seen

1996 Collector's choice team checklist gold Signature

Finally a really cool piece that I've never seen before
1997 Jeff Bagwell honorary dinner program

Thanks for the look
Dan

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Thats a cool program. I had a shot at buying the Gold Checklist once, didnt have enough money to do it. Glad to see you got it!

Last edited:

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Nice program timtom! Never seen anything like that. And nice Jersey Heights card. Some of those patches outright suck. Glad I got a good one the first time around.

As for the checklist, I snapped one up from a board member. Tough one to find!

So, how many different Bagwell's are you up to now if you don't mind sharing? Got to be around 4500 or even more now eh?

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Up over 4,600 with a few more incoming. Would love to get over 4,800 this coming year.

That checklist that astroburn sent is helping me see some of the lower end inserts/base that I was missing so hopefully I can pick some of those up.

Dan

Nice program timtom! Never seen anything like that. And nice Jersey Heights card. Some of those patches outright suck. Glad I got a good one the first time around.

As for the checklist, I snapped one up from a board member. Tough one to find!

So, how many different Bagwell's are you up to now if you don't mind sharing? Got to be around 4500 or even more now eh?

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Dan,

I finished sorting the big box o bagwells. And now that I have the list ready, I can add a doubles column so you and aaron can go thru and pick off any you may need. Its on my to do list, but I will keep you updated.

Just save the link to my personal list and you can check it from time to time.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Up over 4,600 with a few more incoming. Would love to get over 4,800 this coming year.

That checklist that astroburn sent is helping me see some of the lower end inserts/base that I was missing so hopefully I can pick some of those up.

Dan

Nice! I'm trying for 4,000 by the end of the year. At this point I'm running out of cheaper cards to buy. Trying to catch up to you is going to be mega hard! Lol.

Members online

Latest posts