Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Thrift Store Thread - Sports Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mainah

May 28, 2013
Maine
Savers is having a 50% off sale today. I've stopped at three today so far. Crazy busy, but some good pickups. Some Goodwills are also having a 50% off clothing sale.

Legion_79

Mar 22, 2011
Sharonville, Ohio
Finally had some luck at my local thrift shop. Old satin St. Louis Cardinals starter jacket. Really clean but forgot how small these ran, one I found is xl and still seems small. Might try to sell/trade it.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Yo rum, if you want to PM via here about those jerseys let me know instead of IG. Or we can do email or text. Let me know, would be cool to get a deal done.

Mac

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Not much at the flea this morning. But i did get the following. Any help with the green starter jersey with the name "Ski" on it would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 58

r0yals2012

Aug 28, 2013
yesterday at garage sales I found the following cool items:
* Nintendo Virtual Boy with controller, mario tennis, Wario land complete with box, Golf complete with box, and Galactic Pinball complete with box. missing the stand-$8 for everything
* Old Wilson F2130 Football Helmet, white with red stripes, I believe to be from the 1960s-$1
* Tip-It Board Game 1965-$1

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
yesterday at garage sales I found the following cool items:
* Nintendo Virtual Boy with controller, mario tennis, Wario land complete with box, Golf complete with box, and Galactic Pinball complete with box. missing the stand-$8 for everything
* Old Wilson F2130 Football Helmet, white with red stripes, I believe to be from the 1960s-$1
* Tip-It Board Game 1965-$1

Good score on the Virtual Boy. Have you tested it out yet? My buddy gave me his a few months ago but the right eye piece had some LED issues that I have to fix. It's apparently a common issue.

r0yals2012

Aug 28, 2013
Good score on the Virtual Boy. Have you tested it out yet? My buddy gave me his a few months ago but the right eye piece had some LED issues that I have to fix. It's apparently a common issue.

no I have not I just need to get fresh batteries. Not looking forward to testing it out because I know it gives headaches and nausea

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
no I have not I just need to get fresh batteries. Not looking forward to testing it out because I know it gives headaches and nausea

Yeah it's not good for marathons. I brought it home played it for 2 hours and then all I could see was shades of green for about 3 hours. Boxed it back up to try and fix someday.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Do you guys ever find Rubik's Cubes at these thrift stores? I check mine all the time and never find any. I have a club at my school, and I am teaching the kids how to 'Cube, but we are short on supply. I figured there'd be tons of them, but haven't found one since December.

Members online

Latest posts