Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Wednesday Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Hasn't started off too well here. Spilled my coffee on my way to work. Had to go back home. Burned the crap out of my thigh. Hoping it improves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
G'morning fellas. Hasn't started off too well here. Spilled my coffee on my way to work. Had to go back home. Burned the crap out of my thigh. Hoping it improves.

Too bad it wasn't McDonald's coffee, you could sued...
Never mind, don't get me started,
Lol

Morning all!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Too bad it wasn't McDonald's coffee, you could sued...
Never mind, don't get me started,
Lol

Morning all!

Mcdonalds coffee wouldn't have hurt so bad. My Kuerig brews at 192 degrees, and I brewed it right before I walked out of the house. I didn't even make it a mile before I had coffee all over my ass and had to go back home. Feels like a sunburn.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Work will be another long day today. I'm pretty sure that we are going to be planting a tree, but other than that, I don't know what else we might do

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. less than a month and I'll be living in Irvine CA..

morning guys. This time next week i will be in Cleveland!!!

Anyone want me to keep an eye out for anything specific?

Have fun.. as for what I have been looking for for 10 years now..

2004 Donruss Leather & Lumber Baseball Leather Auto's of Luis Aparicio xx/10 and Ralph Kiner x/5..

They look like these..

al-kaline2a.jpg

Thanks,

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Same here Dave, and we decided a sight seeing vacation was the perfect time to get one.

As much as I hate bumping the Tuesday thread, I need to reply :D

Same here, Charlie. We've got a trip to the zoo / Naomi's birthday 'celebration' in a couple weeks, the fun wrestling times on my birthday weekend, the Gophers game the 28th of August and then next year, Theresa's sisters wedding and then in 2016, back to the Philippines. That was my big issue when we were there in '12, that the camera we used then just didn't capture images as I saw them. And if we're gonna be there a month, we need something quality, as we plan to do a little more sight seeing this time, after helping rebuild in her aunt's community (Tacloban) after the typhoon hit there last November.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
can you give me a price that if i saw it i would know to buy it on the spot?

Good morning.. less than a month and I'll be living in Irvine CA..

Have fun.. as for what I have been looking for for 10 years now..

2004 Donruss Leather & Lumber Baseball Leather Auto's of Luis Aparicio xx/10 and Ralph Kiner x/5..

They look like these..

al-kaline2a.jpg

Thanks,

Recollection Collection Autographs on Diamond King Buybacks from 1982 - 1992.
Pee Weese Reese, Duke Snider and Hoyt Wilhelm patches. I'll PM you my number.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
And good morning all. Cough / congestion is FINALLY gone (7 weeks later). But snagging constantly. Like I've said before, I feel it's going to turn out be sinusitis, just because the smell that I can smell if I tilt my head back (not the brutal stench that occurred in 2011) but like if you get water in your nose swimming. That is the smell that I keep smelling.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Sounds like that is going pretty good. Glad to see the life changes working out for ya.

Thank you. Yes, everything seems to be going well. Interest of a smoking hot lady, good job and just moved in with my best friend. Also probably in the best shape of my life since I walk about 8 miles a day.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Good morning!

Something big for my PC coming in the mail today but my carrier will probably leave a slip to pick it up at the Post Office tomorrow as I won't be home. I hate waiting! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts