Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SCAMMER CONFIRMED CINTIFLOOR CARDS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yankees48

Jul 2, 2014
http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php/153040-PLEASE-REPORT-THIS-EBAY

Ok so read up on the other thread for the basics of the story. Just got a response back from the seller of the severino i got from my "factory sealed" box.
And the buyer of the item is indeed from ohio like cintifloor cards.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Topps-...526659?hash=item543e4d9cc3:g:8cYAAOSwImRYInx8

other username: crewsjayso

this is his other account. Someone post this on blowout please for awareness if possible.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Yankees48

Jul 2, 2014
Not to mention, on first page of feedback for cinti someone with 845 feedback like crewsjayso won the card, how interesting?

Yankees48

Jul 2, 2014
I've heard it takes very little to get banned there

Ok im officially very confused. I can't tell if the seller is playing me or if they are sincerely a good business person who accidentally occasionally buys resealed box. They issued a full refund and told me to keep the cards. I can show the series of messages we sent to each other if anyone wants to see and tell what you think lol.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Ok im officially very confused. I can't tell if the seller is playing me or if they are sincerely a good business person who accidentally occasionally buys resealed box. They issued a full refund and told me to keep the cards. I can show the series of messages we sent to each other if anyone wants to see and tell what you think lol.

They know they where caught and are trying to shut you up.

If you sold something that you believed was real and the buyer said it was fake, would you just roll over that easy? They know what they sold was bogus

Yankees48

Jul 2, 2014
this is kind of what im thinking, the last message seller sent almost sounds like a bribe. Im gonna post some screenshots.

Yankees48

Jul 2, 2014
Screenshots are a pain in the a**, i just copy and pasted, my responses are in bold. The conversation starts at the bottom and goes to the top. That first message was led up to with like 3 other from me basically accusing seller of resealing and asking who that other account was.

cintifloorcards:

Her: I just issued the refund to your account. It will go back to whichever method you paid with. So if you used a Credit Card, it will show up on that account. If you paid with available balance, it will be there now. Bank Account, it will go back there. Bank account and Credit Card will take 1-2 business days to show up on your statement.

Paypal only allows us to return it to the method you paid with, so Im hoping thats ok for you.
Your previous message

ME: Ill have to think about it

It just sucks when you spend money and get a resealed box, i almost didn't even notice

cintifloorcards:

HER: Well I certainly cant force your hand, but would appreciate no feedback at all. We are reputable dealers and on the internet any shred of doubt over an isolated incident can create people making false claims etc. People have figured out how to scam the return system on here, which is a shame. Again, Im not going to tell you what to do but Id prefer a "seller worked through issue" as a positive, or something to that matter. And as I said, we can offer you very good pricing in the future if you are willing to give us another chance to earn your business. It will be well worth your while if you enjoy opening products on a regular basis.
Your previous message

ME:Sounds great, i will probably write that people should check the sale history and numbering on the cards they received from the boxes to ensure people who get resealed boxes will be able to get refunded. I think that is more than fair. The rating is both about the seller and the product. It will be fine though. Thank you.
cintifloorcards:

HER: Im going to refund it directly to your Paypal. I will choose the option to where the buyer(you) can keep the item without having returned. That way, we can have this wrapped up, resolved with your money back in your account, and the cards yours to keep this evening. I will complete the refund in about half an hour. Im on my mobile app and it doesnt give me all of the options that the ebay full site does.

I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to straighten this out as best as possible. I hope you will spare any angry/damaging feedback. I also hope we can deal again in the future. I stand by the products we sell, and if ever an issue I hope you know that you will be well taken care of. I value your business.
Your previous message

ME:
Yea, that really would be a pretty boneheaded move. But thank you for the responses.

How will we go about the refund? Do you want the cards back etc?

or you can just refund the payment on paypal. Its up to you lmk thanks

cintifloorcards:

Hi,

HER: see the item and appreciate the link. Considering the stuff is serial numbered its just plain stupid. Im pretty sure the guy didnt do it, but Id be surprised if he wasnt aware of who did do it. That is what I am curious to know about.
Your previous message

ME: i mean, its just weird that the severino he bought for a fact ended up in my box. Look at the bid history, it is his ebay account crewsjayso.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Topps-...526659?hash=item543e4d9cc3:g:8cYAAOSwImRYInx8

I will take the refund, and i can even send back the cards if you want. Although shipping will cost more than they are actually worth.

Let me know, thanks
cintifloorcards:

HER: Hi,

I do know crewsjayso, he will actually buy from us sometimes. He sets up at a flea market locally and has a ton of single cards and sells supplies. Ive never seen him even attempt to sell a box. When I see him this weekend Ill ask him if someone he knows may be re-filtering these back into products. Its something certainly I need to keep an eye on. Will also curb the way I buy locally, if I even do so anymore. Just not worth taking the risk.
Your previous message

ME: Ok no problem sorry, just trying to figure out how this happened.Do you ever buy boxes from a person with the username crewsjayso (in message i put real name)?
cintifloorcards:

To be technical, Im blank. Friends call me blank ( not gonna write name), my given name and name professionally would be blank.

Sorry for any confusion.
Your previous message

ME: I already started a return request if that makes it an easier for you

https://www.ebay.com/rtn/Return/ReturnsDetail?returnId=5046621523

thank you
cintifloorcards:

My name is blank.

Thanks
Your previous message

ME: Yes that is more than acceptable can i have your full name though?

cintifloorcards:

I just received your messages.

Your concerns are shared by me with this. We buy a large majority of our product through large sub distributors, but on occasion do refill from local or online dealers once we sell through product. Unfortunately, on a very rare occasion this type of thing can show up. The best I can offer is to refund your transaction, cancel transaction, and have you keep the cards for your collection.

Please let me know whether this will be an acceptable solution for you.

Thanks,
Jen
Your previous message

ME: crewsjayso

does this name look familiar to you?

Last edited:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I'm going to buy hella stuff from them and then demand a refund from it being resealed hahahahaha jk

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

forgerelli

Apr 4, 2013
Why would a legitimate dealer be buying boxes of high end product from some guy at a flea market? They're running a scam. I would absolutely leave a negative and would call and report them to their local police department. Seriously.

Scott F

Yankees48

Jul 2, 2014
left neutral which i think is more than fair. Do any of you know how to write more under feedback? Want to write for people to make sure cards in their boxes werent purchased by user crewsjayso

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts