Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What card are you looking for but have never actually seen?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
2009 Topps Update WBC Stitches Triple #/25 NEDERLANDS: Yurendell De Caster / Greg Halman / Curt Smith

I have seen a part of this card, but not a full scan. :lol:

The bottom third (Curt Smith) of the card was used as a profile picture on a Curt Smith Facebook Fan Page.

autocut

mansgame said:
onionring9 said:
does every 1998 tek diffractor I don't own count?
^^Well played, well played

Mine would be a 2001 Fleer Autographics #5 Albert Belle. I have the silver (#/250) and gold (#/50) but beckett claims there is a non-serial numbered base version obviously autographed.

Here's one for your collection (never produced) but mockup on eBay.

$(KGrHqJ,!mIE8FJSoeLoBPMon8HkMg~~60_12.JPG

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
autocut said:
mansgame said:
onionring9 said:

Mine would be a 2001 Fleer Autographics #5 Albert Belle. I have the silver (#/250) and gold (#/50) but beckett claims there is a non-serial numbered base version obviously autographed.

Ha yea seen this and actually just posted about it. Looks really really cool! Wish it would of been released. Just not sure if it's worth it bc it looks like a really crappy proof :cry:

autocut

mansgame said:
autocut said:
mansgame said:
onionring9 said:

Ha yea seen this and actually just posted about it. Looks really really cool! Wish it would of been released. Just not sure if it's worth it bc it looks like a really crappy proof :cry:

It's on magazine paper stock.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
autocut said:
mansgame said:
autocut said:
mansgame said:
onionring9 said:

Yea not something I'll bite at but would for $1 :lol:

autocut

mansgame said:
autocut said:
mansgame said:
autocut said:
mansgame said:
[quote="onionring9":cfmiug4v]does every 1998 tek diffractor I don't own count?

Yea not something I'll bite at but would for $1 :lol:[/quote:cfmiug4v]

He'll come down on price. I bought a few of them from him just to get better scans for the website articles. usually it drops to $5 starting, then goes to auction style.

gpenko826

Feb 15, 2011
I've been looking for almost 20 years for a 1990 Indians Team Issue Carlos Baerga. It was a late season team set stadium giveaway for a god-awful team. They might have given away 2 or 3 thousand of these things and maybe a few hundred made their way out of the stadium. I've seen a billion on the 1991 and 1992 team sets, but never this one :(

Besides that, the 2004 Donruss Black Press Proof Carlos Baerga and the 1999 Fleer Starting Nine Carlos Baerga. I'd give various right-side bod parts to get a shot at either one of these...

Greg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
gpenko826 said:
I've been looking for almost 20 years for a 1990 Indians Team Issue Carlos Baerga. It was a late season team set stadium giveaway for a god-awful team. They might have given away 2 or 3 thousand of these things and maybe a few hundred made their way out of the stadium. I've seen a billion on the 1991 and 1992 team sets, but never this one :(

Besides that, the 2004 Donruss Black Press Proof Carlos Baerga and the 1999 Fleer Starting Nine Carlos Baerga. I'd give various right-side bod parts to get a shot at either one of these...

Greg
Wow, I've also been on the lookout for the Belle! Add it to this list.

If I come across the Baerga, I'll let you know! Please do in return if you trip and fall across the Belle.

chief7575

Feb 1, 2010
UMich92 said:
Nice timing. One of the cards I've been looking for has just been listed on ebay. The bad news is the card has a BIN that is so high I suspect the seller is fishing for offers. Not a bad strategy for the seller given the card. At this point 12 offers have been declined and I suspect the auto-decline is set fairly high.

I know which card you speak of and it is AWESOME! The price they have it offered for is way way WAY more ridiculous than I would ever have to drop on a card, but at least I know what it looks like now.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
2011 Bowman Chrome Manny Banuelos Red Auto /5.

2011 Topps Chrome Atomic Auto Brent Morel /10. The last damn one I need and have never seen the sucker. Don't know if it's ever been listed or seen anywhere.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Triple threads lloyd waner game used bat card. I have every single other person for the baseball HOF relic collection and I actually did see a Triple Threads bat of him with Paul and Roberto but was outbid last second on it, but I've only seen one of those for sale with him on the triple relic card and NOT ONE of just his bat relic on the card.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
1999 Ultimate Victory Parallel Josh Beckett 1/1. I obviously own the base, but have only seen the Parallel /100 once and have never seen the Parallel /1.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
D-Lite said:

2011 Topps Chrome Atomic Auto Brent Morel /10. The last damn one I need and have never seen the sucker. Don't know if it's ever been listed or seen anywhere.

One sold on 9/13/2011 for $74.99

Just a heads up

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
ballerskrip said:
D-Lite said:

One sold on 9/13/2011 for $74.99

Just a heads up
Crap, I somehow missed that amongst the flurry of listings, but thanks for the note. And the other 9 are still somewhere out there. It's especially annoying when you get the big ticket items and it's the relative common that f's up your streak. <sigh>

Members online

Latest posts